click tracking

I invited Pilgrim in an IM yesterday.  Not sure if he is still checking the IMs in the other site.

It would be nice to have some of these members here.

Hello. I live in US Midwest, martial arts and meditation practitioner, dabble in qigong. I work as a hospital based physical therapist. My interests include nature, gardening, fitness, and trying to learn to play the piano lately. 

Hi Stella, welcome!

Love your owl avatar ^_^

Concerning what others are calling the 'other' forum, I wonder if this post will get me banned from there?

They took a big giant step downhill when they changed the name from Tao Bums to Dao Bums.  Then the owner returns.  What can be said about a forum for awakening which is ruled over by an ego disaster who is asleep?

He's really just a tool for the bankers and globalists, and he says that the majority of people are right wing *******s.  Obviously he has that view because he's a left wing *******.  He says that 'conspiracy theories' are all bullshit, when in fact the term Conspiracy theorist was invented by the FBI as a preemptive strike against those who had an idea of what's going on.  You know, people who are 'awake'.

Those who have been around long enough can clearly see the results of social engineering, which have converted the new generations into a bunch of self righteous, inconsiderate, cry babies, whose solution is to problems is have temper tantrums and shut themselves off from those who are awake.  The degree of immaturity and infantilization is extreme, and Sean is so immersed in it that it seems normal.

OOps, it's lunch time, a treat cooked up by our French volunteers.  I'll add to this later.

13 minutes ago, Steve said:

Concerning what others are calling the 'other' forum, I wonder if this post will get me banned from there?

They took a big giant step downhill when they changed the name from Tao Bums to Dao Bums.  Then the owner returns.  What can be said about a forum for awakening which is ruled over by an ego disaster who is asleep?

He's really just a tool for the bankers and globalists, and he says that the majority of people are right wing *******s.  Obviously he has that view because he's a left wing *******.  He says that 'conspiracy theories' are all bullshit, when in fact the term Conspiracy theorist was invented by the FBI as a preemptive strike against those who had an idea of what's going on.  You know, people who are 'awake'.

Those who have been around long enough can clearly see the results of social engineering, which have converted the new generations into a bunch of self righteous, inconsiderate, cry babies, whose solution is to problems is have temper tantrums and shut themselves off from those who are awake.  The degree of immaturity and infantilization is extreme, and Sean is so immersed in it that it seems normal.

OOps, it's lunch time, a treat cooked up by our French volunteers.  I'll add to this later.

You said it Bro, Whats a guy got to do to get some peace around here? Retreat to a quiet misty mountain in Ecuador?

Posted (edited)

OK, it was a nice lunch fixed by our French couple.

I just want to add here that I'm not political, neither left nor right, for it has all been turned into a nasty game of divide and conquer.  The point is the leaders of both sides are the best of buddies, but the 'followers' of each side have been extensively manipulated.  In the case of the farther left, they have been manipulated into being a group of people fed idealistic 'desires' and then having temper tantrums when their ideals are unmet.  Just like babies in every way.  This is the result of the national drive to create uneducated and immature citizens.

I didn't get involved in that Trump thread, but I saw and have seen what goes on.  Now, lets say that there is some person who has seen more of the big picture, who is neither republican nor democrat, but who wants what is best for their country.  What happens is that people who may be completely unpolitical and yet have some of that rare common sense, get fed up with and sick of these clueless, idealistic, temper tantrum, crybabies.  You can't reason with them, ever, so you get annoyed and you just want them to shut their idiot clueless yaps, so you tell them off.

The result is that completely normal people with common sense and good hearts get sick of the crying and want to turn it off.

Therefore these awakened people who have common sense, but who are not really tight wing *******s, appear to be far right wingers to the left wing crybabies.

So what happens to a forum when you ban and chase away all those who are more mature, have more common sense, and are more awake?  You end up with a forum that is full of immature whiney crybabies that like to have temper tantrums.  That is my prediction for Sean's twisted forum.  Those who are wise will get shouted down even more than before.

So this episode is a microcosm of the macrocosm of what the globalists want to do to the world at large.  It includes people who stayed on the forum but do not want to explain this is plain black and white but rather beat around the bush to avoid getting banned.  Just like in communist countries.

Edited by Steve

2 hours ago, Steve said:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

1 hour ago, Steve said:

I just want to add here that I'm not political, neither left nor right, for it has all been turned into a nasty game of divide and conquer.  The point is the leaders of both sides are the best of buddies, but the 'followers' of each side have been extensively manipulated.  In the case of the farther left, they have been manipulated into being a group of people fed idealistic 'desires' and then having temper tantrums when their ideals are unmet.  Just like babies in every way.  This is the result of the national drive to create uneducated and immature citizens.

I didn't get involved in that Trump thread, but I saw and have seen what goes on.  Now, lets say that there is some person who has seen more of the big picture, who is neither republican nor democrat, but who wants what is best for their country.  What happens is that people who may be completely unpolitical and yet have some of that rare common sense, get fed up with and sick of these clueless, idealistic, temper tantrum, crybabies.  You can't reason with them, ever, so you get annoyed and you just want them to shut their idiot clueless yaps, so you tell them off.

The result is that completely normal people with common sense and good hearts get sick of the crying and want to turn it off.

Therefore these awakened people who have common sense, but who are not really tight wing *******s, appear to be far right wingers to the left wing crybabies.

So what happens to a forum when you ban and chase away all those who are more mature, have more common sense, and are more awake?  You end up with a forum that is full of immature whiney crybabies that like to have temper tantrums.  That is my prediction for Sean's twisted forum.  Those who are wise will get shouted down even more than before.

So this episode is a microcosm of the macrocosm of what the globalists want to do to the world at large.  It includes people who stayed on the forum but do not want to explain this is plain black and white but rather beat around the bush to avoid getting banned.  Just like in communist countries.

Again, another great observation. People of a certain age remember the days when you could call out something for what it was, without the threat of someone being 'offended' and taking legal action. 

2 hours ago, Steve said:

Youre right, there is indeed a project to make folks act weak and partisan.

Supporting this perspective ... , you may not be aware that many of the issues that are being "debated" ,

are in fact things that the other side was in favor of as well ,

its  just that you have to track back a few months ( or several years), to find the point of concensus.

EX: the president would like to-  index capital gains to account for inflation-,   as a stimulus action. 

Drift back a few years and his opposition, Schumer , is on record as reccommending the exact same thing

for the same reason. You can google up the clip! 

Without the media acting as a non-partisan promotor of objective facts , and acting as a historical repository ( which they are uniquely situated to be)

the public loses its frames of reference about the opinions held  in society , in general .

Simply put , folks forget , or never were made aware of pertinant considerations. 

Back to welcoming Stella ? whose name is a lot of fun. :)