click tracking

Hi everyone,

I frequented another spiritual forum for about 14 years, and after its policies changed I heard that others have been using this site... so here I am. Some of you may recognize my screen name.

I've been rigorously practicing and studying various spiritual traditions for over 19 years, and for the past 7-8 years have been a student of teachers in a private lineage of Western esotericism. I'm non-denominational Christian by religion, and a Chinese Medicine practitioner (acupuncturist) by trade.

-Scott

Welcome Aetherous!

Glad to have you here.

We are currently working on posting more on the forum. Most hang out in chat which you are welcome to join as well.

Good to see ya'll, as well.

Is it the case that every post here needs to be approved by a moderator, or just new members' posts?

9 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

Good to see ya'll, as well.

Is it the case that every post here needs to be approved by a moderator, or just new members' posts?

Just new members.  Like Taobums. I think the number is up to about 20.

2 hours ago, Aetherous said:

Hi everyone,

I frequented another spiritual forum for about 14 years, and after its policies changed I heard that others have been using this site... so here I am. Some of you may recognize my screen name.

-Scott

Fancy meeting you here! LOL

Hello everybody I'm new as well and hope I've found a new home. 

I'm the philosophical type with a strong hint of the mystical. Done Theosophy and many other type things and think we should just get on with life and be as easy going as possible. 

Patrick

Welcome Aetherous!

&

Welcome PatrickJB!

Nice to see the new members joining here :).

If you're lucky you might get a few more coming over soon! Not polite to discuss what's occurring somewhere else but quite a few people are upset.

Anyway looking forward to interacting.  

It will be good to have some new topics and view points to discuss.

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

It will be good to have some new topics and view points to discuss.

I think some of us are just testing the waters. There's a few people here I recognise Like Karen, Mrpaaserby and the guys on this thread. Yes looking forward to contributing and getting some healthy debate going. 

I understand that.

The bad thing about chat is that nobody posts.. All of the discussions have been there. The good thing is a lot more interaction but the bad thing is some good stuff gets lost because the history clears.

I am encouraging them to say hi and if they haven't signed up to do so.

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

I understand that.

The bad thing about chat is that nobody posts.. All of the discussions have been there. The good thing is a lot more interaction but the bad thing is some good stuff gets lost because the history clears.

I am encouraging them to say hi and if they haven't signed up to do so.

Yes chat is fun but I'm a slow typer and maybe I think things through a couple more cycles than most so chat is fun but maybe lacks depth and meaning. Maybe have a set coupe of days when the chat is not available, taken offline, to encourage people to post to the forums? As said I think the forum can have greater depth. meaning and insight.

Hello all!  :)
Hoping to frequent this forum more often to learn and deepen my practice.

Left, Right, Center and in between --- everyone is welcome here and and as far as I know nothing gets censored here based on a person's belief system or political leaning.

There are not a whole lot of new topics and discussion in the recent times in the forums section.  Hopefully that can change with the influx of the new members and some of the old ones returning back to the forums.

Look forward to some interesting and insightful spiritual discussions.

8 minutes ago, S1va said:

Left, Right, Center and in between --- everyone is welcome here and and as far as I know nothing gets censored here based on a person's belief system or political leaning.

There are not a whole lot of new topics and discussion in the recent times in the forums section.  Hopefully that can change with the influx of the new members and some of the old ones returning back to the forums.

Look forward to some interesting and insightful spiritual discussions.

Well a certain person from another place is certainly having a whale of a time defining his forum as extreme left wing!!! He's now stooped so low as to post images of injured people while pointing the finger at me!! Sad and I so happy to be gone. If anybody wants a link to the disgusting post please message me.

I think many of the extreme left have just lost the plot and anybody that's not part of their gang or simply agreeing with every left wing meme they spout is a racist, homophobic Nazi!! 

I always gave Mr X the benefit of the doubt but I'm afraid he's proven himself to be rather unhinged with his recent behaviour! 

Oh well, whatyado? :huh:

Constructive and positive debate perhaps? But maybe try and avoid politics! :lol:

28 minutes ago, PatrickJB said:

Yes chat is fun but I'm a slow typer and maybe I think things through a couple more cycles than most so chat is fun but maybe lacks depth and meaning. Maybe have a set coupe of days when the chat is not available, taken offline, to encourage people to post to the forums? As said I think the forum can have greater depth. meaning and insight.

We have different sections. General for those who just want to hang out and talk for instance.

Chat has been mainly used as a means of working with others, that is why people hang out in chat but if people are not interested in doing energy work they don't have to have access to those channels and would never know a difference. Because of that, limiting it to certain days just wouldn't work.

9 minutes ago, PatrickJB said:

Well a certain person from another place is certainly having a whale of a time defining his forum as extreme left wing!!! He's now stooped so low as to post images of injured people while pointing the finger at me!! Sad and I so happy to be gone. If anybody wants a link to the disgusting post please message me.

I think many of the extreme left have just lost the plot and anybody that's not part of their gang or simply agreeing with every left wing meme they spout is a racist, homophobic Nazi!! 

I always gave Mr X the benefit of the doubt but I'm afraid he's proven himself to be rather unhinged with his recent behaviour! 

Oh well, whatyado? :huh:

Constructive and positive debate perhaps? But maybe try and avoid politics! :lol:

Yeah.. all sorts of messed up and sad to see this happening.

Just now, Tom said:

Yeah.. all sorts of messed up and sad to see this happening.

I've become rather sick of it all and would rather not discuss anything with a political tone unless people agree that they are seeking the middle ground. I won't say anything else here but maybe we can discuss this on a new thread/s in the future.

33 minutes ago, Billa said:

Hello all!  :)
Hoping to frequent this forum more often to learn and deepen my practice.

Hi Billa, you are not alone in being new here as there's a whole bunch of us all arriving at once. See you around. :)