click tracking
running

Types of gods

Going to different spiritual gatherings and being on the net i have broken it down to two different kinds of gods out there.

1. The god of i know

2. The god of i dont know

97% is the god of i know something

3% is the god of i dont know 

Then there ia always usually some overlap. 

Im completely biased to the god of i dont know. For me the reason is i have never seen where there isnt a contradiction when there is intense integration. The other is because at some point it all gets squashed from the energy. Naturally from the intensity of the power of the heart. The hearts like, yeah whatever. Boom, power, its all good! Lol. And it is. Its power and joy can be felt without having to do anything, figure out anything, or know anything. Its totally there in need of nothing. Raw power the way i see it.

So thats what i have gathered in my experience.

A week or two ago i met a god of i know speak about all the i knows. From my perspective it seemed really silly. But the i know gods have huge following. Its good business. 

If i was to start a business in spirituality. All the business is in the i know gods. Very little business in the i dont know. Most people are about knowledge. Few seem interested in the heart. Unless it is about knowledge wich then is about control. Its kinda funny to me. Lol

The speaker was a nice lady i must say. My throat chakra is one of my stronger areas or over active depending on ones perspective i suppose.  so i have a tendency to use it. She understood where i was coming from and even mentioned that some peoples nervous system go through what i was explaining to be my experience.

The thing in the spiritual community that can be tough for somebody whom is going to take the leap into a kundalini awakening is all the fear out there. For me i had to face all my stuff. And if i worried about going through emotions i would of never left the ground.

Not that there isnt helpful stuff out there but i would of been far better off having read nothing from the spiritual community. It becomes thd road block when it could of been sooo easy. Which is why for me i keep ideas and energetic growth in seperate categories for the most part anyways. I have no doubt somebody somewhere gets something out of it. So im only speaking from my personal experience.

I, personally, do not venture far outside of LU. I do not want to "taint" my experiences by some tidbit I have read somewhere about what it is "supposed to be".

Keep sharing, love your posts.

Much love.

I, personally, do not venture far outside of LU. I do not want to "taint" my experiences by some tidbit I have read somewhere about what it is "supposed to be".

Keep sharing, love your posts.

Much love.

i can relate. Thanks for mentioning!

It is very humbling for me to realize that the Sun will still rise even if I believe it orbits the Earth.

It is a source of accomplishment for me to feel that I understand more clearly how the universe, and all things within it, and "above" it, works.

It is a source of motivation for me to realize that what I believed I understood yesterday is not (quite) right, and so I will try again, in order to better understand.

But really, the shock never wears off when I realize that all that really matters is that I stop fogging up my glasses with theories, predictions, beliefs, and assumptions, take them off, and just watch the sunrise…

…And I am overcome with awe to discover the sun rising within.

It is very humbling for me to realize that the Sun will still rise even if I believe it orbits the Earth.

It is a source of accomplishment for me to feel that I understand more clearly how the universe, and all things within it, and "above" it, works.

It is a source of motivation for me to realize that what I believed I understood yesterday is not (quite) right, and so I will try again, in order to better understand.

But really, the shock never wears off when I realize that all that really matters is that I stop fogging up my glasses with theories, predictions, beliefs, and assumptions, take them off, and just watch the sunrise…

…And I am overcome with awe to discover the sun rising within.

beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Continueing on

I once heard a great teacher tell us to make our own gods. And later say there are as many gods as they are people. Many things he said were incredible. Some, like everything else in this world wasnt as much.  There are imo some incredible things said that are very helpful. 

For me i have found outside of the joy life  itself is a great teacher. Dreams as well. 

I can be negative towards things i see that could hold me back into fear of moving forward. If i was putting it before my own. My christian friend sees things in his way as demonic. Im not christian but i can relate well with him cause so much of it is nothing different than what i have found to work for me. All i do is change the names and some wording and its all the same. Mostly. 

Some how in some mysterious way all the things melt together in wonder of ecstatic joy emenenating through the body like a large whirlpool swallows a ship. Where everything is the same but permeated in joy. The only thing i know of that has the kind of power to create any kind of sustaining peace.

No matter how much i contemplate it always goes back to one simple discovery. Superseding the mind is the spirit intertwined with the body expressing itself with the nervous system in a non dual bliss.

But i will keep contemplating and i feel no matter how many times i come back to the simple discovery. But for me its fun to do anyways. Lol

Edited by running