click tracking
Sudeep

Seeker's Corner

A big hello to all advanced souls here...

I would love to know your views on these questions :

1. Is there any purpose of life ? If yes, how to know it ?

2. We all take birth in different circumstances. Some are poor, some with golden spoon, some are ill, some are very healthy. Does this prove the Karma theory & subsequently rebirth theory ?

3. What is the purpose of whole billion years distance of universe when there is only dust & gas there ?

4. Is it possible to travel through time back and forth spiritually ?

5. Do we soul have any separate identification ? I read somewhere that we are like a drop in waves of the ocean, we merge back into ocean; become one and then again rise into another life. Your views ? If this is true, I as a drop becomes one with the ocean; and when a new drop rises from the ocean... will it be a same drop ?

Sorry for the silly questions... I have many such in my list ( Jeff knows) .. Would like get some wisdom here. :)

Thanks in advance. 

( I didnt get any relevant place to post this questions, May be we can have a subsection like "Seeker's Corner" or "Questions & Answers" ) :)

I dont know and i dont know. I feel for me its about connecting to spirit. When that peace and joy comes whats going on is a lot easier to deal with.

Just today i faced possibly getting injured in a major way or perhaps even death. In a matter of a few seconds i got thrown right off the road. Those few seconds felt like much longer. But there was just peace and joy as strange as it may seem. I was and am pretty proud of that. But it wasnt me. It was the spirit holding me there. I had various thoughts. Death, injury, job security, but it was good. And it is. So many doors and its okay. Like a suprise. I feel really good about it. Not that it is. But with that energy it some how is.

I am going to answer these questions. I would like it if you did also so we can find out about you.

A big hello to all advanced souls here...

I would love to know your views on these questions :

1. Is there any purpose of life ? If yes, how to know it ?
2. We all take birth in different circumstances. Some are poor, some with golden spoon, some are ill, some are very healthy. Does this prove the Karma theory & subsequently rebirth theory ?

3. What is the purpose of whole billion years distance of universe when there is only dust & gas there ?

4. Is it possible to travel through time back and forth spiritually ?

5. Do we soul have any separate identification ? I read somewhere that we are like a drop in waves of the ocean, we merge back into ocean; become one and then again rise into another life. Your views ? If this is true, I as a drop becomes one with the ocean; and when a new drop rises from the ocean... will it be a same drop ?

.. Would like get some wisdom here. :)

No wisdom here, just answers.

1. There is no bigger purpose to life or anything else for that matter, it just 'is'. Life by its very nature has a reinforcing nature that makes it 'try' to continue (survive) or reproduce. Note that this does not apply to every living thing, but enough for there to be quantities of life. There is no bigger purpose/meaning to that, just the way it is.

2. Karma is purely optional. I opted out and feel unqualified to answer further.

3. As per question 1. there is no purpose. It just 'is'.

4. I don't know what you mean by spiritually. But in general, one can travel back and forth in time. Time is all 'there' at once. Those outside of time can see it all and easily jump to any particular moment.

Its kind of like the highway, its all there at every moment even if you can only see the small stretch you are driving on at the moment. With a high flying aircraft, one can see all the highway at once or land at any spot.

5. Yes, souls have separate identification. This identification is not a true separation, however. If one returns fully to the ocean, then it is gone. any emerging drop will be a different drop. In the case of reincarnation or some of the more advanced meditation states, one does not fully merge with the 'ocean'. Thus one can come 'back' more or less as the same drop.

This is analogous to putting up a fence and calling the part inside 'yours'. Really the land is no different than it always was. You can put in a gate and go 'outside' if you want. You can also knock down the fence. Is 'your' yard still the same land?

I dont know and i dont know. I feel for me its about connecting to spirit. When that peace and joy comes whats going on is a lot easier to deal with.

Just today i faced possibly getting injured in a major way or perhaps even death. In a matter of a few seconds i got thrown right off the road. Those few seconds felt like much longer. But there was just peace and joy as strange as it may seem. I was and am pretty proud of that. But it wasnt me. It was the spirit holding me there. I had various thoughts. Death, injury, job security, but it was good. And it is. So many doors and its okay. Like a suprise. I feel really good about it. Not that it is. But with that energy it some how is.

Grateful that you are fine. 

_/\_

I will talk a little about karma as I have come to see and experience it.... 

Here is how I have described Karma to many…  Karma is cause and effects…  it is a pattern we are going to go through again and again (abandonment, jealousy, etc.) and will continue for the rest of our life as this is what we are born to see through in this lifetime.  The cause we have no control over, it a life pattern we are born into.  The effects, that, we have control over.  How we react every time the cause is presented to us in our lives is what effects are about, that is what the pattern is and we can choose to see through this and go beyond it… and once we have  gone beyond it (where there is no reaction to the cause), we have let go of that Karma.  The cause may repeat, but when the conditioned reaction is not there, the effects are gone… and Karma needs both sides, cause and effects, to be a "thing".

No one can point your patterns out to you... I mean they can, but till you "see" it for yourself, it wont make any sense...

The idea is, you dig, dig and see how each one of those incidents like, "let downs", "break in trust" etc. have made you feel, what did it add to your being that has made you who you are today. Every tiny piece of you, "you" have created... the idea is to unravel and unwind those threads that have control on you, that when xyz happens that string is pulled will make "you" react (dance in) a certain way without fail. 

Things like "let downs", "break in trust" are just the lila (drama) that is going to repeat in your life... the hurts/reactions are what make you "you". It's very simple, if any other person is let down, s/he will not react as you do... that's because they may not be affected by it (not one of their  patterns for this lifetime) or will react completely differently, one person may close up and another lash back and become revengeful, another becomes a victim and goes into a "poor me" space... So what blocks (hurts) you add to reinforce "You"  is very unique to you and your reactions are very unique to you... you have to find those... those are your building blocks... when you find one (there are many many building blocks)... you genuinely accept it as "you" (no excuses or hiding, nothing to be ashamed of... don't let your ego tell you otherwise)... once you "see" it and accept it... you can then make an intention to let it go. Depending on how deep the conditioned reaction goes, it may be a quick one to let go, or it may take a few turns (but with each one you will see it gets easier to let go). How do you know when the pattern is gone... life will not spare you, just because you have seen and let go... it will happen again and again... but it wont touch you anymore... you wont react to it anymore... then you have gone past that karma. 

If you are interested, this is one of my "seeing/letting go" experiences I had written about a few years back :)

Your other questions... if something flows to share I may... but I think there is a lot to digest with just "karma" :D

Grateful that you are fine. 

_/\_

thanks!  It was a blessing. Really excited about getting back over the road or business. Driving at night after night is getting old. And with a single axle truck hauling multiple trailers over donner pass all winter long may have killed me. Im feeling really lucky for what happend. If a puddle at 50mph can do that to that set up i dont want to find out what ice is like. Lol.

Now i know why its always the single axle trucks with doubles and triples down in the ditch.

thanks!  It was a blessing. Really excited about getting back over the road or business. Driving at night after night is getting old. And with a single axle truck hauling multiple trailers over donner pass all winter long may have killed me. Im feeling really lucky for what happend. If a puddle at 50mph can do that to that set up i dont want to find out what ice is like. Lol.

Now i know why its always the single axle trucks with doubles and triples down in the ditch.

Scary!!!

Pray, the winter is uneventful (driving wise ;)) and safe! :wub:

Very nicely explained. Do comment more often for our sake

Edited by riju

Take Care Sir :)

Here is how I have described Karma to many…  Karma is cause and effects…  it is a pattern we are going to go through again and again (abandonment, jealousy, etc.) and will continue for the rest of our life as this is what we are born to see through in this lifetime.  The cause we have no control over, it a life pattern we are born into.  The effects, that, we have control over.  How we react every time the cause is presented to us in our lives is what effects are about, that is what the pattern is and we can choose to see through this and go beyond it… and once we have  gone beyond it (where there is no reaction to the cause), we have let go of that Karma.  The cause may repeat, but when the conditioned reaction is not there, the effects are gone… and Karma needs both sides, cause and effects, to be a "thing".

No one can point your patterns out to you... I mean they can, but till you "see" it for yourself, it wont make any sense...

The idea is, you dig, dig and see how each one of those incidents like, "let downs", "break in trust" etc. have made you feel, what did it add to your being that has made you who you are today. Every tiny piece of you, "you" have created... the idea is to unravel and unwind those threads that have control on you, that when xyz happens that string is pulled will make "you" react (dance in) a certain way without fail. 

Things like "let downs", "break in trust" are just the lila (drama) that is going to repeat in your life... the hurts/reactions are what make you "you". It's very simple, if any other person is let down, s/he will not react as you do... that's because they may not be affected by it (not one of their  patterns for this lifetime) or will react completely differently, one person may close up and another lash back and become revengeful, another becomes a victim and goes into a "poor me" space... So what blocks (hurts) you add to reinforce "You"  is very unique to you and your reactions are very unique to you... you have to find those... those are your building blocks... when you find one (there are many many building blocks)... you genuinely accept it as "you" (no excuses or hiding, nothing to be ashamed of... don't let your ego tell you otherwise)... once you "see" it and accept it... you can then make an intention to let it go. Depending on how deep the conditioned reaction goes, it may be a quick one to let go, or it may take a few turns (but with each one you will see it gets easier to let go). How do you know when the pattern is gone... life will not spare you, just because you have seen and let go... it will happen again and again... but it wont touch you anymore... you wont react to it anymore... then you have gone past that karma. 

If you are interested, this is one of my "seeing/letting go" experiences I had written about a few years back :)

Your other questions... if something flows to share I may... but I think there is a lot to digest with just "karma" :D

Thank you Mahasweta. Yes, this is a lot to digest :) ... I try always not to react... but there are certain moments when you get carried away in emotions and there goes all wisdom... :P Mind is the most clever entity created on this universe.... it gets you hooked into its ever going drama. It requires lots of practice to keep away from such drama...

Thank you Riju for your kind words.  :) 

Sudeep, remember,  it's not about staying calm when the patterns hit,  it's about living through them,  seeing through them,  finding the triggers,  learning to go beyond them.  It's not about ignoring the patterns or hiding from them behind the front of spirituality,  it's about being honest and facing them when they are here,  only then can we go past them.  :)  Of course it's also about authenticity,  meaning whatever you are doing should feel right to you,  we should not be trying to fit into other people's ideas either.  So as long as whatever is happening now feels right within,  be with it,  with a knowing that it will change and an openness to accept the change when it shows up. 

And maybe you already know all this...  In which case thank you for reading along. 

Wish you the best my dear.  

I am going to answer these questions. I would like it if you did also so we can find out about you.

No wisdom here, just answers.

1. There is no bigger purpose to life or anything else for that matter, it just 'is'. Life by its very nature has a reinforcing nature that makes it 'try' to continue (survive) or reproduce. Note that this does not apply to every living thing, but enough for there to be quantities of life. There is no bigger purpose/meaning to that, just the way it is.

2. Karma is purely optional. I opted out and feel unqualified to answer further.

3. As per question 1. there is no purpose. It just 'is'.

4. I don't know what you mean by spiritually. But in general, one can travel back and forth in time. Time is all 'there' at once. Those outside of time can see it all and easily jump to any particular moment.

Its kind of like the highway, its all there at every moment even if you can only see the small stretch you are driving on at the moment. With a high flying aircraft, one can see all the highway at once or land at any spot.

5. Yes, souls have separate identification. This identification is not a true separation, however. If one returns fully to the ocean, then it is gone. any emerging drop will be a different drop. In the case of reincarnation or some of the more advanced meditation states, one does not fully merge with the 'ocean'. Thus one can come 'back' more or less as the same drop.

This is analogous to putting up a fence and calling the part inside 'yours'. Really the land is no different than it always was. You can put in a gate and go 'outside' if you want. You can also knock down the fence. Is 'your' yard still the same land?

Thank you WSTEIN,  It was nice to know your views. I can not add into these question as I have not formed any opinion about anything. I am a kid in this area & open to receive all wisdom.

By time travel, I meant literally going back to past and future as shown in Sci-Fi movies......

Thank you Riju for your kind words.  :) 

Sudeep, remember,  it's not about staying calm when the patterns hit,  it's about living through them,  seeing through them,  finding the triggers,  learning to go beyond them.  It's not about ignoring the patterns or hiding from them behind the front of spirituality,  it's about being honest and facing them when they are here,  only then can we go past them.  :)  Of course it's also about authenticity,  meaning whatever you are doing should feel right to you,  we should not be trying to fit into other people's ideas either.  So as long as whatever is happening now feels right within,  be with it,  with a knowing that it will change and an openness to accept the change when it shows up. 

And maybe you already know all this...  In which case thank you for reading along. 

Wish you the best my dear.  

This is so true and new prospective for me. Generally we hide behind spirituality and ignore the happening around and inside us. Rather than we should face, feel & acknowledge all the energies flowing inside us and let it go without any reaction. Please correct me if I took wrong. Thank You by the way. :)

Your views on these please : 

- Is whole universe a projection from our mind ? Does whatever we see or perceive, come from inside our mind ?

- Is there any good or bad ? What is the way to decide if anything is bad ? or everything is fair ???

- Are we human top intellectual species or there are superior species like super human or angles above us ? If yes, where do they exist & do they meditate like us ? I read somewhere that only human form is superme & is capable of reaching the ultimate level of enlightenment. Even angels and demons wish to be in human form to get enlightened.

Regards.

Your views on these please : 

- Is whole universe a projection from our mind ? Does whatever we see or perceive, come from inside our mind ?

Whole universe is projection of mind of  God 's mind (AWARENESS AND EMPTINESS)

- Is there any good or bad ? What is the way to decide if anything is bad ? or everything is fair ???

Nothing is good or bad. It is all our perspective

- Are we human top intellectual species or there are superior species like super human or angles above us ? If yes, where do they exist & do they meditate like us ? I read somewhere that only human form is superme & is capable of reaching the ultimate level of enlightenment. Even angels and demons wish to be in human form to get enlightened.

All are ultimately equal. But relatively human beings are as important as some of the Gods. Humans are much advanced than some of the Gods.

Regards.

Edited by riju

This is so true and new prospective for me. Generally we hide behind spirituality and ignore the happening around and inside us. Rather than we should face, feel & acknowledge all the energies flowing inside us and let it go without any reaction. 

Yes. But if reactions happen that's fine too. It's being OK with whatever is going on at the moment, not pushing it away or clinging onto it... from attachment and aversion be free. :)