click tracking
running

Mother Earth

As thankful as i can he for the stoner energy. And i feel confident it helped facilitate more space in my third eye area. Getting back to california and doing my first run sense back feels really good. Once i got back and slept i felt my physical energy come back.

Arizona missed me i suppose cause the joy became overwhelming and wondering why. Oh yeah. Here i am crossing into az. Lol. I am very lucky to be a truck driver due to my spiritual make up. I guess its like a different guru in every state. A few of them are my favorites. Maybe it should be the stoner guru in hawaiia. Trying to put me in a sleepathon. But if i was to be honest with myself which im trying. That energy although i didnt like feeling tired kicked but.

Edited by running

been a while since we took big red our burb out exploring. she been sad lately stuck at the yard all the time while im out in my freightliner hauling reefer. got to put her in four wheel drive up some of the steep stuff on the dirt road. four low to save the brakes back down. which was cool.

found about a powerful spot as i have ever found exploring. great spot to hang out in the power. but unfortunately couldnt find a spot to camp we wouldn't wind up with a cop at the window. its pretty much all private property. still was a good time. sleeping next to those mountains would be incredible. but its the way it goes.

think we may have another idea of a place to scout next time we get a chance.

20170318_152522_HDR.jpg

20170318_152512.jpg

20170318_152450_HDR.jpg

20170318_152617.jpg

Edited by running

wasted my time with to many trucks over the years. this burb has made anywhere i want to be my home. living in a truck over the road has taught me how i with this burb make everywhere i want to be my home. priceless. lol. girlfriend isnt as hardcore as me but i make it work. by enjoying nature nearby when she isnt in the mood for camping in the woods. it works. she is happy.

20170405_170737_HDR.jpg

20170404_162817.jpg

20170404_162740(1).jpg

Edited by running

got a new friend today. thought i would walk after running for a cool down. there is a walkway next to a small stream. next thing you know i hear this loud movement to my left. then a loud splash. i look and see what looks like must of been one huge fish jump. that was no fish. oh crap. thats right. im in Louisiana. thats no fish. thats a gator. think im paying more attention next time im wandering around. you bet i am. lol. got a picture of the gator. little hard to see. they blend right in.

20170409_153035~2.jpg

been thinking a bit. for what i do at this time the burb cant be beat. 4x4 vans are kinda more top heavy. and cost to much anyways. 

campers suck cause i would be ripping it and branches to pieces at some of the places i go. the burb is big enough. yet small enough to go where i want. camping its big enough for a few days or so packed with gear.

gonna get a solar panel down the road that lies flat. strap her down to my roof rack. run it to a battery set up to keep my fridge on.

way down the road when im not working as much. and i wish to go out a week plus at a time. think a pop up camper will work. got a duramax turbo diesel 4x4 crew cab as a back up for my burb. it is bad to the bone. but i just love the burb. you can crawl right into the back. built in camper. anyways im thinking popup camper for the dmax when im not working all the time. 2 to 3 days off at a time is all i got. so no need to yet. for long time probably.

found a pic of a dmax with a pop up. man if only i could steal the drivetrain from her and put it in my burb. there is nothing like 520 lbs of torque at the gas pedal. 700 plus im guessing with the programmer. turbo diesels make power so easy. add more fuel, boost. their you go. only thing holding her back is the tranny. allison makes the baddest stuff. there trannys are tough. but you add to much power and she will be scattered when you nail it. im not into dragging my truck anyways anymore. but i tell you what. smoked some hot rod import with a big azz crew cab truck back in the day made for some great laughs. lol. 7000lbs of 4x4 steel smoking hot rods getting 20 or close to it mpg. cant beat it. lol

big hunker did great at the dunes. with stock 245 tires she fly right up competition hill. throwing sand from all four wheels. lol. poor dodge running alongside with the hemi and big tires had to back her way back down. i tell u the truth though. people just dont know. tire presure. that truck could of made it fine. 33' tires are great. but if you dont let enough air out it ain't helping. bring em down to 6 or 8 or 12lbs. and a two wheel drive ranger makez it up no prob.

found a pic of a dmax similiar with pop up.

images.jpg

sound like bombs were landing last night the thunder and lightening were so intense. lots of shakti from Texas storms last night. feeling lucky!

we got some power at the sand dunes recently. had a great time getting out there without airing down. i hate having to air my tires back up. so kept the rpms up while making our journey.

20170415_144324.jpg

Edited by running

waking up this morning in deming new mexico was wonderful! i dont have the words to describe the energetic component there that drives one deeper into the divine. wish i did.

Edited by running

Arizona has a lot of power. I especially like it just east of kingman. Whenever there is some red in the earth it seems to have an extra kick to it. this is defenetely one of my favorite spots overall.

20180407_164542.jpg

Edited by running
clerical

not the best of pictures. havent been here in forever it seems. which inspired me to continue this thread. Mississippi. land of trees. feels sorta a gentle power. not here much so i cant say for sure.

20180504_190956.jpg

continued

went for a run when i was near kingman on some dirt roads. everywhere was quartz here and there. i think thats also where the power is coming from. tons of quartz in the earth. brought a few rocks home and my girlfriend picked up on it to. lot of power in those rocks to the both of us.