click tracking
livingunbound

Welcome To The Living Unbound Community!

Welcome to the Living Unbound Community! Please take a moment to introduce yourself, and tell us about your interest in Living Unbound. Please also ask any Living Unbound related questions you may have (if they're general, please ask them here; if they're specific to one of the Teachings, Techniques and Resources, please post in the Lessons & Resources section of this forum).

Hello Everyone,

A dear friend, Jeff, informed me about this site and invited me to visit. So I did.  Yoga, Meditation, Buddhism, and Non-Duality are components of my spiritual path. 

Amalek has arrived, a refugee from Huffington Post.  

Do you have a sideboob section? 

Welcome, Amalek.

Hopefully more refugees will be .... washing ashore here, presently.

And we currently do not have a sideboob section, but we are at an early stage of development, and as community numbers swell, we will likely be expanding. The number and breadth of sections. And stuff.

I seem to recall that Huffington Post was a leading online community for a number of years before Arianna determined that sideboob-related content was in the overall interest of the HP community. Or that such content could serve at blatant click-bait. Or something.

Feel free to dive in and post stuff, or stir stuff up -- whatever you like. I really enjoy your comments on HP, and look forward to having you participate here.

Hello Everyone,

A dear friend, Jeff, informed me about this site and invited me to visit. So I did.  Yoga, Meditation, Buddhism, and Non-Duality are components of my spiritual path. 

Welcome, Nancy - thanks for the intro.

Hi everyone,

nice to see many familiar names, and variety of topics open for discussion, plus a chat room. Look forward to insightful discussions, and exchange of valuable techniques for the collective benefit of all who take part.

Welcome, everyone :)

I am just a weird 32 year old who grew up next to woods, creeks, and cornfields. I hope to hear more from all of you!

Love and light

Ah, just found this section...learning about this place.

Before I say much I think I will see if my posts are approved...

It is a good spam/security system.

Elaine or Miss Hepburn....

Will get help with changing that later...

I understand the secret now! I tried and tried....I am to leave no spaces...dah!

MissHepburn...it's just I am known all over as Miss Hepburn so it might be better

for old acquaintances to keep that name.

Thank you. :)

Uh-oh...now I have posted 'too quickly' so this will not post....ok...I will get some coffee and see...

another good spam deterrent.

Well, thank you TOM! for knowing that my name is MissHepburn and Elaine was just a temporary

thing bec I was so dense and couldn't register with that space between my name!

I will answer to both, of course!

Thank you all. :) starting out humbly bec I am so slow to figure out what the problem was!

I

Hi everyone!

I recently reached out to Carson and Jeff, and was invited here.  I've made friends on Facebook with a number of members here as well.

I actually signed up a number of weeks ago having found the place in a link on Doug's AYP profile (I think).

I grew up devout Catholic, drifted away from that into an eclectic belief system over time.  5 years ago met my current wife and started a process of experiential spiritual awakening.  In the last 2 years that has included spontaneous visionary experiences, multiple astral projections, etc.

In the last 2 months or so I found AYP and the writings of Yogani, and for about 6 weeks now I have been doing twice daily SBP and DM practice, with siddhasana and sometimes various mudras and bandhas.  Tried Samyama for about a week then backed off thinking I was adding things too fast, etc.  I post under the same name over there, technoyogi...

I've got a dream that parrots what the Dalai Lama has called for, namely that technology can be used to help wake us up instead of destroy us as seems to be the trajectory currently.  Toward that end, trying to fully wake up myself, and here is a FB page I started as well (mods feel free to delete if linking is a no no)...  Seems to me that meditation itself is really a type of powerful technology, even if it is ancient... so maybe it can be upgraded a bit...

https://www.facebook.com/technoenlightenment?fref=photo

That's it for now, otherwise just looking forward to learning from everyone here and helping out where I can  :) 

Hi, is it alright I introduce myself here?

I was invited by Tom, and am looking around for a week or two, reading now and then, finding some great texts. Will explore further.

I am from Holland, raised in Christianity, but not grasping the idea of a God in Heaven, depression arived and searching to come out I came on the Taoist Road, whereon I can see everything and everyone as an encounter with Quan Yin, or one of the Eight Immortals.

I was ordained as Taoist Priest in 2013, my practice is observing, and returning to Nothingness, or Oneness (Not Two).

Visiting the chatroom, I met Vlad, Jeff and Tom, and a wonderful energy, which is following me since.

Giving Tai Chi Tao Qigong lessons, I am studying and doing exam 23 mei, this energy is a wonderful support.

Grateful for the invitation, 

Jolanda