click tracking
Sign in to follow this  
riju

Powers and Limitations of Kalkis

Powers of Kalkis..........

1. A Kalki is an evolved super human being on 26 th plane in this universe .

2. He gets limitless flow of Cosmic energy due to his mastery in the circulation system of Lotus sutra . This system came down to this plane due to efforts of Guatam Buddha. This flow comes down to Kalki from Treasute Towers described in a chapter from Lotus sutra.

3. This Cosmic energy is capable of fulfilling all his  desires and wishes.

But their are Limitations.

4. A Kalki very soon comes to  know that he has limitless earning power, But he stops spending this energy on earnings due to his WISDOM of Lotus sutra.

5. A Kalki knows that he can remove all his body diseases and sufferings .

6. A Kalki also can extend his age by delaying his death .

These limitations come when he tries to acquire things beyond his life to other lives. As other life also  has limited cosmic energy and that can not be challanged.

7. So a Kalki cannot be totally happy and peaceful , if his surroundings challange this nature . And hence a Kalki has to spend a lot of his cosmic energy for the benefit of his surroundings. For this a Kalki has to change the surroundings and go to isolation . 

WISDOM OF LOTUS SUTRA DOES NOT ALLOW THIS  ISOLATION....... because isolation will lead to ARHATSHIP and Lotus sutra is against this step'

Do you mean Kalki as in one of 10 Vishnu's avatars?  I saw the other post about equating the 10 avatars of Vishnu with progressive spiritual evolution at the highest level.

Very interesting topic.  I have read some of your older posts also and found some of them to be fascinating.

The 7th point above puzzles me.  Why do you think a Kalki cannot be happy and peaceful if the surroundings are not conducive?  I would think a person who has access to limitless cosmic energy, will be at peace now matter what the surroundings are.  Also once a person has reached the Kalki state, is it possible to come down to be a Arhat? Just curious.

Edited by S1va
Changed Buddha to Arhat

7th avatar Rama destroyed evilness in Ravana by killing his body with bow and arrow . Because Rama had evolved to the extent where he could kill a person from a distance .

8th avatar Krishna could destroy evilness in Kansa and Kauravas also by killing their bodies. Because he had highly developed intellect . logic and Wisdom and part internal meditation Wisdom (he possessed 16 kalas, and hence he tells in GIta that mind is superior to body and praises YOGIS).

9th Avatar  Guatam Buddha brought down  the wisdom of LOTUS SUTRA  and the TREASURE TOWER  ( a source from which limitless cosmic energy can be tapped) on our earth.

10th avatar Kalki gains the ultimate kala of tapping this cosmic energy from TREASURE TOWER. His capacity grows with time and use as he progresses. This capacity grows depending on Jhannas whose size and number grows. Acquiring or growing a JHANNA is a kala (talent). So with time his internal talents (kalas) increase. These Jhannas can only be acquired by fighting an internal war with evilness.

A Kalki does not kill a body , he destroys evilness. His tools are Jhannas. And Jhannas can be acquired by experiences gained in field of war. So evil surrounding are a MUST.  And till he is ambitious for more kalas , he can not be happy and peaceful.

I have written a lot on Jhannas earlier , please read that.

The difference between Krishna and Kalki is enormous.

Krishna had 16 Kalas (skills. siddhis). One of the most powerful kala was SUDHARSHAN CHAKRA.

He had acquired Sudharshan chakra from Gods due to his tapasya (effort) in previous births.With this chakra, he could block the mind of an enemy and destroy the enemy. This chakra was nothing but reserve of cosmic power. By using this chakra Krishna was reducing the reserve of cosmic power in him and hence he used this skill RARELY. Instead by using this chakra he had created a fear in the minds of his enemies. This fear reduced the power of enemies.

While each Jhanna a kalki acquires is a source of cosmic energy. A kalki can use this store of cosmic energy for making as many  sudharshan chakras as he wants. But his purpose is not to kill a body , as each body is a creation and ultimate GOD (ONE) loves creation . Kalki understands the importance of a creation and he will not destroy a body.  Rather he will destroy the evilness in a body of the enemy.

What do you think of Jesus or other masters outside of India.  Do you think any of them brought any major turnings after Gautam Buddha brought down the wisdom of Lotus sutra and the Treasure Tower?

Jesus did absorb the evil (sins) of others, which to me looks like destroying the evilness in a body as you describe.  Also, is it possible in your opinion that this change to absorb the unlimited cosmic energy from the treasure tower might have happened already and we humans have a better potential possibly right now?  Not in relation to Jesus, but perhaps by some other Buddha possibly after the time period of Jesus.

Jesus followed the line of compassion (taking suffering of others on himself) .As he never told about lotus sutra , and hence I sssume he is one of the great Bhoddisatvas . There are many bhoddisattvas who do not know lotus sutra and hence they could not have the benefit of recirculation. Jesus Himself said that He is son of God (some higher power but less than the ultimate God). 

I feel that many Kalkis are in operation now and hence the change for better. Most of the kalki need not show up as, they are fully capable in themselves. Their tool is their body. Kalkis improve the enviorment alround and benefit goes to everyone.

Hi Riju,

Thanks for the response to my questions. Sorry, I just checked your post above.  I understand how you feel about Jesus.  To me, Jesus feels like the next Buddha or the advancement or the next major turning after the Gautama Buddha.

Please continue with your thoughts on Kalki and how they change humanity and our spiritual evolution.  I look forward to reading more, if you have something more you would like to share.

Much Love :)

Siva.