click tracking

Dash Avtara is a sanskrit word. It is mentioned in Vedas. One can get details on the internet . It is mostly mentioned as a part of SANATAN HINDU DHARAM.

Lotus sutra gives the details of  the evolution process that mind cosmic energy goes through over a long period of time. The process crosses Paralays and Mahaparlays.

Dash Avtara is the process of evolution that our physical world of 26th plane is following crossing over Parlays and Mahaparlays.

Dash in english means 10 (ten).

Avatara means birth of GOD (ONE) on our planet to  push the evolution one step further..

Following are the ten births

1. Fish in the water......After the birth of GOD in water the life in the form of fish started and expanded.

2. Tortoise........The life moved towards the EARTH from the sea in the form of Tortoise who could live life both on earth as well in water.

3. Boar...............The evoultion of an animal took over the earth when the God descended in the form of Boar.

4.Narsingh..........Half huma and half lion. This was the start of intelligence in the form of memory in the animals and became an important source of survival in animals.

5.Bouna.............A sort of animal in the form of intelligent monkey. Here memory and intelligence both play the part and help in survival.

6. Parshurama.......He is a wild and angry man who is able to use axe  (instrument of survival) .

7. Rams..............Whole of Ramayana epic describes this man. Basiclly the evolution survival moves towards duty towards family.

8. Krishna.........Mahabharta and Gita are the source of details. The evolution enlarges the scope from family to kingdoms for survival.

9. Buddhas........Human life moves inwards via meditation and acquires WISDOMS for survival

10. KALKI........Human being moves towards MYSTICAL POWERS in meditation and takes oves the earth.

I have written a lot on BUDDAH systems . Now is the time to move over to KALKI process of evolution.

Welcome back.  I look forward to hearing more.  Also, does this mean that you think they are the same/similar? Or more you are just shifting frameworks?

There is complete shift of framework.

It created a lot of confusion. I am not a person who fits in Buddha system. In fact there is a challenge to many of Buddha sayings that I had understood till then'

First one is that everyone is not meant to be a Buddha.

Second one is that GOD (ONE) exists and HE is pro-active.

And the third important matter is that my method of mediation is getting to be different from Buddist system at a very finer level.

Fourth one is my FIRST DREAM. After this DREAM my life took a huge turn.

On 8/3/2018 at 6:22 AM, riju said:

There is complete shift of framework.

It created a lot of confusion. I am not a person who fits in Buddha system. In fact there is a challenge to many of Buddha sayings that I had understood till then'

First one is that everyone is not meant to be a Buddha.

Second one is that GOD (ONE) exists and HE is pro-active.

And the third important matter is that my method of mediation is getting to be different from Buddist system at a very finer level.

Fourth one is my FIRST DREAM. After this DREAM my life took a huge turn.

Maybe something more like in Kashmir Shaivism now?

I can never forget the DREAM_ 1.

I was sinking to death without awareness. I then made a complaint that " my awareness should never go in Buddha era during my death for continuity.

And then I slipped into sleep and this DREAM.

In the DREAM........

There were huge upper balcony and huge lower balcony and the GOD ( LIGHT) was above them all.

I was on upper balcony where there was huge gathering of humans (CREATORS ) in grey clothes .

In the lower balcony there was again huge gathering of white robed wisdom saints ( BUDDHAS)

Now as I understand that they were two categories. One are Buddhas , the wise ones .They come from Dharamkaya and bring out and control the evolution guided by DHARMA laws. The second ones are CREATORS, who add new elements into the growth of CREATION. And they are guided by Buddhas .

Both together play an important part in the CREATION by coordinating with each other and moving into new territory .

So I Riju is from CREATOR family. I have taken birth on this 26th plane to extend range of JHANNAS'. I come down rarely and that also after Buddha has estabilished the 'SUTRA OF ONE VEHICLE" with its seat of " INNUMERABLE MEANINGS".  

I then take the benefit of the circulating cosmic energy brought down by Buddha with the help of "ONE VEHICLE"

THIS I EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING IN MY MEDITATION.

This process is totally inner. Nothing will be clear to outside world. Nor it will be in the reach of many common persons,

Evolution in ME has gone ahead one step more form BUDDHAS.of past. Thus buddhas and Creators go one step forward alternately and win the new territories.

I am this KALKI avtar as predicted in DASHAVTAR.

My cosmic energy will spread and many more future KALKIS will take birth. They will be MASTERS of inner science . The outside world will move under the control of this inner science.

Cosmic energy that descends from EMPTINESS gives us existence.

We normal humans waste almost 90% of this energy in emotions and unnecessary desires.

Most of this wasteful energy in our body causes sufferings, diseases and decay.

While a KALKI person does not waste any of this cosmic energy. He is capable of re=circulating back this wasteful energy through "INNUMERABLE  MEANINGS OF LOTUS SUTRA".

So a KALKI person as it is .......is a SUPERMAN. More over if this KALKI person is capable of taking surrounding negative cosmic energies floating in the air, he expands his SAMBHOG KAYA. This not only gives him capability to generate new JHANAS, but also expands his growth. Just by his mere presence he gives the friends and relatives in his surroundings to search and put up an effort to change. Thereby more KALKIS will get ready in future.

When a fish saw a tortoise walking on the earth and also exist in water. Its cosmic energy converted into a deep desire for change to become a tortoise.And the population of tortoises on earth increased. Evolution moved one step ahead .

Now is the time for the giant step of evolution for changing a normal person into a KALKI person. The desire has to be directed properly to get the results.

GOD desired to CREATE and the creation started.

So desire for creation with wisdom is what he stores and all others are waste.

Hence he allows Dharamkaya (wisdom) and NIRMANKAYA (creativity) to be stored in human body.

Third body SAMBHOGKAYA is record of give and take of karmas in indivituals. Which gets cleared automatically when balance in an indvituals are nil.

Desire for sex, greed, power , love etc.are waste and bear the fruit of suffering or joy and then decay away.

Desire for creation builds up and is GOD's work.

In the introduction chapter in Lotus sutra first Buddha was formed after continuous inquiry for 2000 births for the purpose of his existence.

He received the first TRUTH (dharma) (wisdom) that GOD has a desire to create. This lead to cooperation with creators . These creators are the stored persons in upper balcony in my DREAM. While Buddhas (wisdoms) are stored in lower balcony in my DREAM.

In your view is there a “purpose” for that desire to create?  How would that be different than those desires for sex, love (etc..) that you believe are a waste?  Was not “sex” in its original a creation of God itself?

In my opinion......

Sex for bringing out life is one of the best creative job done by the individuals. And there are rewards for this act. But it should not have its side effects in the surroundings. Fabric of society laws should be respected. the act should not to create disturbances in the minds of others.

Sex for love creates harmony if this act does not disturb the surroundings and is rewarded with short lived  happiness and subsequently a cause for sufferings. Ultimately it is waste. If this waste is recycled by lotus sutra than it is good for the person who is capable of recycling. (Kalki in this case).

Sex for love for a Kalki devotee is rewarded with happiness and then Moksh without sufferings. 

My question was not really about sex itself.  It was more if you felt there was a "purpose" for the that desire to create and how is it not the same as other desires that you call a waste?

(I hope I have understood your writing correctly)

"Purpose" behind the act is the cause and it will have its fruit.

The " act "  is not possible without a purpose behind it.

If the sex is done with the purpose for creation it becomes an effort.

On 8/20/2018 at 10:10 PM, riju said:

(I hope I have understood your writing correctly)

"Purpose" behind the act is the cause and it will have its fruit.

The " act "  is not possible without a purpose behind it.

If the sex is done with the purpose for creation it becomes an effort.

Thank you for the response, but I dont think you are getting what I was attempting to ask.  But, no worries, I will just let the matter drop.

If the desire is for creation , the cosmic energy spent in desire gets stored in creation permanently and takes rebirth in the form of skill . It then rebuilds and goes on increasing.

If the desire is for enjoyment, the cosmic energy gives the fruit of enjoyment instantly and goes to waste. This waste is to be neutralised with the opposite nature (in this case unhappiness, sadness).

A person has evolved to the level of buddhism to become one like Buddha in the end does so by developing WISDOM with the help of vipassna eye. This eye gives him interest for meditation. Just looking inside he studies various mystical connections between inside and outside world. As does the vipassana eye grow sharper so does the WISDOM.

A kalki uses this eye and WISDODM  to develop skills with which he can maniplate the outside world just sitting in a room and meditating.

An advanced kalki can speed up this process by developing JHANNAS in new areas of this universe.

On 8/22/2018 at 10:33 PM, riju said:

If the desire is for creation , the cosmic energy spent in desire gets stored in creation permanently and takes rebirth in the form of skill . It then rebuilds and goes on increasing.

If the desire is for enjoyment, the cosmic energy gives the fruit of enjoyment instantly and goes to waste. This waste is to be neutralised with the opposite nature (in this case unhappiness, sadness).

If there is desire for creation, does not that desire being fulfilled create “enjoyment”? Otherwise, how is there a desire in the first place.  I am having trouble seeing your separation of having sort of good and bad desires. To me, desire is simply desire.

But, could you mean something more like a natural flow to expand or grow?

When it comes to ONE (GOD) , we can replace desire to create t;his universe as a natural flow to expand or grow. I also like these words to replace the desire at that level. But at human level ? I do not know.

6 hours ago, riju said:

When it comes to ONE (GOD) , we can replace desire to create t;his universe as a natural flow to expand or grow. I also like these words to replace the desire at that level. But at human level ? I do not know.

What are you referencing as ONE? Do you mean something like Brahman, or do you mean something like the One that emerges from the Dao?

At a human level, some talk about “universal love” or maybe the concept of Bodhicitta in Buddhism, would either of those fit your concept?

Yes, some use Brahman name,

I would rather say that Dao /EMPTINESS is the creation of ONE. In fact DAO emerges from ONE'

At human level I will refer to ONE as beyond "universal love" or Bodhisatta  in Buddhism.

I will refer Bhodisatta or universal love as by-product of DAO/EMPTINESS.

So.......Dao/EMPTINESS emerges out of ONE or is the creation of ONE. 
And Bhoddisatta or universal love emerge out of Dao/ EMPTINESS.

i would prefer the word 'DESIRE" rather than "natural flow to expand or grow" at human level.

Ok, thanks. So you are describing a classical Hindu view.  And with your current view, are not concepts like the Dao or Emptiness effectively meaningless?

As if there is some primordial One/Brahman, by definition things are not inherently “empty”, and thus there is no emptiness. Additionally, the Tao Te Ching clearly states that the One emerges from the Dao, which is completely in contrast to your stated view. Seems like it might just be easier to drop all Buddhist and Daoist references/terms.

With my current view Dao/EMPTINESS remain effectively meaningful.

ONE/GOD is proactive. HE has a natural tendency to expand and grow , but to start with he is inexperienced.

Due to HIS proactivity HE starts with many experiments. One of result of HIS experiment depends upon creation of DAO/EMPTINESS . We belong to this creation. Every word that I have written on EMPTINESS and Lotus sutra stands intact.

Earlier I have mentioned at many places that EMPTINESS is not empty . Only that this EMPTINESS  is beyond the reach of out senses. (as senses comes out of it) and to understand EMPTINESS one has to become empty of all elements from out body and mind.

(I need time and meditation to consider the   view of TAO TE CHING before finally giving my opinion. It is an interesting option)

Option 1.............Dao/EMPTINESS is the start and as a result of CAUSE AND EFFECT and EVOLUTION the subsequent product is ONE/GOD.

Yes, it is possible

Option 2............ONE/GOD  is the start and DAO/EMPTINESS is HIS creation.

In this case GOD has to be proactive. Down the line many decisions have come and I find no answers. What is the reason behind 32 planes of existence?

Why and where the various DHARMAS are introduce in the line of evolution? Some DHARMAS are giving a direction to evolution and some are as result of natural flow to expand and grow? why?

Result..........Both options are possible. Guatam Buddh found no answers. His final verdict was the any or both options have no effect on us and hence we should waste no time on this problem. Or probably he found the answers too complicated for us humans to understand and time spent on this question will go waste.

I agree with Guatam Buddha.

More over KALKI process has opened enormous possibilities for me and keep me very busy.