click tracking
Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Any new topics?

How about discrimination?

I recently had a conversation regarding discrimination and it seems there may be different meanings.

First discrimination when first going light?

Another topic was if a being is bigger than you would you still feel him inside you and what you were not able to feel outside of you is a lack of discrimination because he is bigger than you?

So basically how do you see discrimination as a progression along the path?

Edited by Tom

In the context that I mean it, discrimination means increasing perception within "your being".  Sort of like you can feel a fingernail within your finger (within your body).

In terms of "bigger", could say it is like levels of refinement of perception.  Like you may be  "all", but don't yet perceive aspects that are in "other" dimensions.

Or, conversely, what is the threshold that needs to be reached in order begin to perceive these other layers? For example, how can 'I feel lots of energy around me right now' become 'oh, there are female beings with me right now.' :)

22 hours ago, Tom said:

What are some of the factors that may limit discrimination?

Issues and fears that blocks one's knowing. :) 

42 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Issues and fears that blocks one's knowing. :) 

Haha, should have seen that one coming :)

I would like to know more about Emptiness...What is it in a spiritual way or could you give an example of emptiness in a spiritual way?

Thanks Jeff

There are not really any good examples as it is more like the primordial (or what is beyond mind). It is where everything and nothing are the same. What I call light would be the motion of this nothingness with infinite potential.

On 7/19/2018 at 10:54 AM, Tom said:

How about discrimination?

I recently had a conversation regarding discrimination and it seems there may be different meanings.

First discrimination when first going light?

Another topic was if a being is bigger than you would you still feel him inside you and what you were not able to feel outside of you is a lack of discrimination because he is bigger than you?

So basically how do you see discrimination as a progression along the path?

for me it seems there becomes less and less discrimination from an energy perspective. for example it may have before felt like turbulance of thoughts and emotions when around particular things. later in the process it becomes less and less. the same can be about oneself. earlier in the process ones own beliefs, perceptions, thoughts, emotions can be like turbulance. later none of the above not as much. the teaching from the energy is in complete acceptance from that energetic component. naturally you become from the minds perspective more tollerant to what is. because the energrtic component is completely tolerant at that higher level. she is the teacher. one can look at like a new freedom of more self acceptance. and or used as acceptance of others.

that i believe is the function of the nondual energetic component.

the truth of it all could very well just be that everything really is a dream and we are all just actors in the cosmos.

there is a freedom in that. but a lot lost. cause there is so much death to the ego to realise it was all a game we played upon ourselves.