I was going through Quora today and a question about enlightenment attracted my attention.

The answer which was on the top brought me all the way back to this forum that I am already a member of :) . Because the answer was posted by the founder of this site, Doug Sandlin.

Here it is https://www.quora.com/Is-there-anyone-alive-who-is-enlightened-I-know-it-is-really-foolish-to-ask-such-questions-Only-an-enlightened-being-knows-who-is-enlightened/answer/Doug-Sandlin?srid=hJCJi

It is one of the genuine and clear definitions of what spiritual awakening is;  I hope you enjoy reading it.

Doug   
5 hours ago, shanmugam said:

I was going through Quora today and a question about enlightenment attracted my attention.

The answer which was on the top brought me all the way back to this forum that I am already a member of :) . Because the answer was posted by the founder of this site, Doug Sandlin.

Here it is https://www.quora.com/Is-there-anyone-alive-who-is-enlightened-I-know-it-is-really-foolish-to-ask-such-questions-Only-an-enlightened-being-knows-who-is-enlightened/answer/Doug-Sandlin?srid=hJCJi

It is one of the genuine and clear definitions of what spiritual awakening is;  I hope you enjoy reading it.

Thanks very much, Shanmugam - I appreciate the kind words. :)

Jeff   
2 minutes ago, Doug said:

Thanks very much, Shanmugam - I appreciate the kind words. :)

Doug,

How did the interview come up?  Or just something you wanted to say?

Thanks, Jeff

Doug   
On 10/5/2017 at 5:27 PM, Jeff said:

Doug,

How did the interview come up?  Or just something you wanted to say?

Thanks, Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I just answered that question on Quora - that's what Quora is - a question and answer website. A fairly popular one, too - they get something like 200 million monthly visitors. :) 

You might find it interesting - there are questions (and answers) on nearly every topic you can imagine, from enlightenment and Kashmir Shaivism, to business, to venture capital and other investing, to science to technology to relationships, to various hypothetical scenarios, and more.

The dynamic is basically the same as if someone has started a topic here with the question that I answered (i.e. anyone can answer a given question, and no particular authority or expertise is implied or perceived because someone answers --- each answer stands on its own merit, quality-wise and credibility-wise).

All the best, as always,

Doug

:)