click tracking
Sign in to follow this  
running

Neutralizing pictures

One of the things i was taught in a healing class was to open up your inner photo album and neutralize the pictures.

I had a different way to go about it that i learned previously. I would feel my way to them and release the old emotions. So i can have more room for the good stuff.

So when i took the class i would sculpt it in a way that works with my gift of feeling. Since seeing is not usually happening most of the time. Feeling is much easier for me.

But last night in dream time i experienced in feeling and how it was taught to me in class. I opened up my photo album of a bunch of old photos and saw them.

I saw about a half dozen or dozen of photos of me as a kid. Each picture was from a different life. Its the yucky stuff that gets things all clogged up. So it wasnt a pretty sight. And felt like hell. But it wasnt hard. The power of the bliss makes things a lot easier. And what was hard to feel and see becomes able to so much easier it seems.

So i tuned into them and felt the pains i was experiencing. Filtered through them and they i believe became more neutralized.

Its not about what it is i have found. Its about facing, feeling,  and releasing them. This is how i have found to work for me.

So this was a nice gift in dream time. Thank you dreams!

Come to think of it. I only tuned into one of them i think. But was still good cause it felt like a decent amount of healing happend.

Thankyou running, Yes its about becoming neutral, like you  once said i think well end up as Greys lol, just had a massive crash ,anyway bit buggered,so pleased to hear more healing for you ,i will heal and learn something :)in this too .

On ‎4‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 11:17 AM, running said:

Come to think of it. I only tuned into one of them i think. But was still good cause it felt like a decent amount of healing happend.

Edited by earthlove

15 hours ago, earthlove said:

Thankyou running, Yes its about becoming neutral, like you  once said i think well end up as Greys lol, just had a massive crash ,anyway bit buggered,so pleased to hear more healing for you ,i will heal and learn something :)in this too .

I cant really say for certain how this whole thing goes. But im hoping and it seems i dont lose my emotional body and sexual desires. Although there is an abundance of causeless enjoyment that dwarfs it all. So who knows? I guess. Grey aliens. Lol. If it is so i just hope it isnt out of the fear of having  emotions and sexual desires.

another kinda funny thing is apparently i have aliens hanging around me. Nobody seems to have anything positive to say about them. All i can say maybe i can recall some kinda abduction around 12 or 13 yrs old. Defenetely saw an orangish red big thing in the sky when i began my journey. Long enough to get tired of looking at it and went inside. Lol. Then you got medium contact where they helped me and said they were aliens. Said they think i remember them cause i use to wear w shirt that had there picture on it. Lol. I dug that alien shirt. It was cool.

Good. I guess. Bad, some say. But one thing i have learned is people are like puppets at times. So you got a bunch of people saying they know something. Be it this alien bad or good. People often follow without thinking much for themselves. Or having any experience. So i just think and say i dont know? Maybe when im dead i will know something. Lol

Enough of that. Whats going on in your journey? Hows the pranayamas coming along? Anything you wish to share?

Yes Lol i dont know im kinda improving , im still not who i was with energy at all,my kundalini is hiding right now too, id love to just get drunk and forget about everything to be honest ,but im not well enough and alcohol ,leaves my head blank ,not that would matter today as feeling pretty empty,working through emotions and stuff all a time  ,its not that much different to all before really ,i mean the awakening,accept i have an etheric body , geez  its not like i was a bad person but apparently ive gotto live as my highest self,so im just loving my fatto mishapen body ,ive always tried to love myself along the way, id like to stop being so hard on myself ,not feelin greal spacey need to ground out,im sure im from another planet. Ive been drinking my juice from the green beans ive been steaming ,i think its spacing me out,no wonderi just wantedto be out of it before mostthe time , anyway bit of a downer sorry,running, take care ,,,i enjoyed your post , they made cool shirts in the 70s hey!

Edited by earthlove

On ‎8‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 3:08 AM, running said:

I cant really say for certain how this whole thing goes. But im hoping and it seems i dont lose my emotional body and sexual desires. Although there is an abundance of causeless enjoyment that dwarfs it all. So who knows? I guess. Grey aliens. Lol. If it is so i just hope it isnt out of the fear of having  emotions and sexual desires.

another kinda funny thing is apparently i have aliens hanging around me. Nobody seems to have anything positive to say about them. All i can say maybe i can recall some kinda abduction around 12 or 13 yrs old. Defenetely saw an orangish red big thing in the sky when i began my journey. Long enough to get tired of looking at it and went inside. Lol. Then you got medium contact where they helped me and said they were aliens. Said they think i remember them cause i use to wear w shirt that had there picture on it. Lol. I dug that alien shirt. It was cool.

Good. I guess. Bad, some say. But one thing i have learned is people are like puppets at times. So you got a bunch of people saying they know something. Be it this alien bad or good. People often follow without thinking much for themselves. Or having any experience. So i just think and say i dont know? Maybe when im dead i will know something. Lol

Enough of that. Whats going on in your journey? Hows the pranayamas coming along? Anything you wish to share?

Well I did have a drink ,then I had Amazing Sex ,longtime coming and a heap of understanding about a heap of stuff, Im back on track again ,sometimes it pays to break the rules ,,what rules right running lol,,,, Just letting go of every damn judgemental useless thinking is the best thing one can do, being tolerant of others healing and loving yourself like crazy!:D

5 hours ago, earthlove said:

Well I did have a drink ,then I had Amazing Sex ,longtime coming and a heap of understanding about a heap of stuff, Im back on track again ,sometimes it pays to break the rules ,,what rules right running lol,,,, Just letting go of every damn judgemental useless thinking is the best thing one can do, being tolerant of others healing and loving yourself like crazy!:D

Yeah thats what my guudance let me know! Applying it i found to work. Sometimes i have found some drinks to open things up. I have found sex to do the same. Where people i think run into problems is in moderation. For me i have found about once a month to maybe have a few. But when im not working many mornings i start my day with ameretto in my coffee. Lol. But when its habitual a few days its only about a shot for flavor. I love amaretto in my coffee and like to have the real thing not some synthetic creamer make believe amaretto. Lol. When i retire from truck driving if i ever do maybe i will devote one day a month for the green stuff. Shrooms or the ayauasca route. Its all about not abusing, moderation, and so on. When i was young and not a truck driver. And nobody could fire me cause it was my business. I didnt have the same outlook or rulee i went by. Now that im older i see things about moderation. Lol. And is plenty fun! I actually enjoy getting older.

Yep Sounds like a plan, drinking really helps me to eat more ,and i need more nutrients, cant wait to be strong enough for beer, i know you prob cant have that, gluten ,but i used to love coopers with the yeast at the bottom ,good b vits. Nobody better stand in my way to living the life I deserve this time cause Im not taking any shit from anyone this time, including myself,lol....and definetly moderation,mixing it with all practices.I just want to say Im so glad I met you and I think your a great person...:)

I believe i can drink guiness. Which is my favorite beer anyways. So im lucky there. Lol. Im very happy for you! I always enjoy hearing about your experience to. I have gotten a lot of help out of it. Plus i feel like i can relate wich is really nice. Im very lucky to have met you and feel your a great person as well! If and when your up to it i always enjoy hearing about how your journeys going. Talk to you later earthlove!