click tracking
Sign in to follow this  
running

Tool i was shown to clear obstructions

I have been utilizing this tool over a few years. Its brutal in the beginning but i have found with patience it builds on itself clearing obstructions and making more space to dwell in.

Take a circle three feet away and star at it without blinking. I may have mentioned this tactic here before i cant remember.

I use a hybrid version of it. For example i may just use anything in front of me to star at. Today im going to use the ocean. I prefer using nature but thats just me.

I have found keeping myself centered in the heart helps. You may feel yourself move into deeper and deeper energy. Feel where everything that still needs clearing.

When the eyes water it goes away over time like clearing through things.

I have recently gotten back into using this tool with some pretty good results. It doesnt just expand the third eye. They all get expanded i have found.

This is just a sharing of what i have gotten out of it. I believe its powerful enough that if all i did was just this one thing, it would be enough.

I have had some extra time off so im focusing on a lot of meditation and such. I been devoting time every day on this exercise and it seems every time i get back into it it begins to pay off better. Its kinda suprising.

So much so i decided to bring it up. 

3 hours ago, earthlove said:

Thanks running ,ill give it a go soon :),although i find blinking a very important tool for me also

When starting out i found it good to start for a short one. About five minutes or maybe less. 

It opens the chakras up very quickly so i would also pay a lot of attention to the repercussions of each session. 

I find it for me cause it opens things up aggresively to do it about a week out of every month or so. But thats just me and works for my schedule. In that when im out on the road truck driving i only have so much time and so i just normally do a normal meditation when i get up.

I did it a bit this morning and i found it helpful ,although i was blinking a bit but it was good ,ill play withit ,Thankyou for sharing:)

I havent been practising it alot but randomly when i think of it , It just makes me feel calm,and whole,and here, gee good reasons to do it lol! Im right into connectin g with the unconditional love energy in me now, i dont just have serendipitys ,its like i have whole days of beautiful guided and blessed flowing ,ive been speaking in tounges ,and automatic writing and able to send white healing light to others ,do you do the kundalini fire breath running,its very energizing and connecting with life force,have taught myself some sort of reiki too, my soma chakra is array with dancing lights when i pray to Jesus , ive had massive heart ,third eye  and base expansion ,concentrating on, solar plexus now for a bit , just did your st

On ‎15‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 9:17 AM, running said:

If you dont mind and want to what does it feel like is happening energetically when you do it?

are thing for a minute then,very grounding....:) Thankyou running!

Sounds like your moving along really well! Full speed ahead. Lol. Thats how it was for me. Glimpses here and there. Then they stretch out. Then it gets stuck in u and it stays and doesnt go away.

When i do the exercise i feel my chakras align and it groujds me. It can be calming for the same reason i have foujd for me.

Where i have foujd to be careful and why i do it in spurte is it can move a lot of obstructiojs and before you know it, it can be overwhelming. So im careful with it. Respect it. But appreciate it.

Is the fire exercise a pranyama. Where you breath in through the nose then forceably out through the nose while sucking your stomach inward to push the air out.

If so i have heen doikg that exercise for quite a while. I started daily wnd when i would do it there was heat blowing out my head. Expanding me.

Later i incorporated it into an exercise i do when i run. I run and do the exercise for breathing. Seems to work great that way so i always eo it when i run.

Thanks so much for sharing earthlove!

Thats Ok running Yes it is a pranayama, a cleasing breath its a real boon and I love it, the one i do is similar but more like fastish in and out through nose with both breaths at same speed and yes it apparently regulates the piturity and is great for solar plexus, Thanks for the tip on the exercise ,Im busting to do more and trying to keep careful:D

Thats Ok running Yes it is a pranayama, a cleasing breath its a real boon and I love it, the one i do is similar but more like fastish in and out through nose with both breaths at same speed and yes it apparently regulates the piturity and is great for solar plexus, Thanks for the tip on the exercise ,Im busting to do more and trying to keep careful:D

17 hours ago, earthlove said:

You can do it slowly too ,the idea is that the focus is on the belly,going in and out at the same speed,

Yeah thats a great one. Thats like the ayp one i believe. I do that most days and its works great!