Sign in to follow this  
riju

ONE vs BUDDHA

riju   

Yesterday a serious incident of conflict happened in my personal life. This conflict cost me approx. 40000 $ .( Rs.25 lakhs) and yet my family neither applauded nor condemned this decision of mine. Rather they were sympathetic to my moods without understanding my inner struggle.

INCIDENT.... One of our very well to do  business partner realized that he had  done some serious mistake in tax returns and he has to shell out Rs 100 lakhs as penalty. He started blaming his three other partners for his mistake. He was totally wrong in blaming and inside of him , he must have known it. :But because the loss for him was heavy , he could not bear it and wanted to shift the blame. He also cried for help.

A meeting of partners was called to solve his mental agony as his behavior was irrationally harming the company decisions. I was the senior most partner and my decision was important and effective. In the meeting this partner got very emotional, angry and pain was very much visible in him.

Riju decided to shell out his part of Rs. 25 lakhs for his help. All others followed the decision and everyone became normal. 

RIJU'S REASON ......

BUDDHA in Riju........Let him suffer for his mistake. He will gain WISDOM in suffering and learn and advance in life. The loss will not effect his life as he is well to do.

ONE in Riju.............I am the giver . All this universe is mine. I have limitless sources. I can tap as much wealth as I can. All are me and my childern. Their suffering is my suffering and the suffering of my partner is real.

RIJU'S ACTION.....On the spot without analyzing ONE took over and gave the decision of sharing.'..........Buddha in Riju remained silent.

AFTERMATH of incident.....Riju is perplexed at his decision. He is also perplexed at the attitude of his partners who followed this decision calmly. Riju worshiped Buddha for last 24 years and only since last two months he is aware of ONE. Henceforth does my decisions are going to follow ONE and not the BUDDHA. WHAT LIES IN FUTURE?

All other partners  concluded that money is secondary to relationship.

ANY COMMENTS....

Jeff   

Hi Riju,

Did you give him the money or did everyone loan it to him?  What were the terms?

Was it not also a practical and efficient decision to make? Does not a buddha pick the useful and efficient path?

Best, Jeff

riju   

We just compensated his loss due to his own mistake.

It can be termed as emotional decision and definately not practical and efficient decisilon.

Buddhas would not approve it , but ONE will not object.

ONE (the ultimate creator) knows that nothing is beyond karma and this money has absolutely no effect on anyone.

Edited by riju

running   
On 4/15/2016 at 8:38 PM, riju said:

Yesterday a serious incident of conflict happened in my personal life. This conflict cost me approx. 40000 $ .( Rs.25 lakhs) and yet my family neither applauded nor condemned this decision of mine. Rather they were sympathetic to my moods without understanding my inner struggle.

INCIDENT.... One of our very well to do  business partner realized that he had  done some serious mistake in tax returns and he has to shell out Rs 100 lakhs as penalty. He started blaming his three other partners for his mistake. He was totally wrong in blaming and inside of him , he must have known it. :But because the loss for him was heavy , he could not bear it and wanted to shift the blame. He also cried for help.

A meeting of partners was called to solve his mental agony as his behavior was irrationally harming the company decisions. I was the senior most partner and my decision was important and effective. In the meeting this partner got very emotional, angry and pain was very much visible in him.

Riju decided to shell out his part of Rs. 25 lakhs for his help. All others followed the decision and everyone became normal. 

RIJU'S REASON ......

BUDDHA in Riju........Let him suffer for his mistake. He will gain WISDOM in suffering and learn and advance in life. The loss will not effect his life as he is well to do.

ONE in Riju.............I am the giver . All this universe is mine. I have limitless sources. I can tap as much wealth as I can. All are me and my childern. Their suffering is my suffering and the suffering of my partner is real.

RIJU'S ACTION.....On the spot without analyzing ONE took over and gave the decision of sharing.'..........Buddha in Riju remained silent.

AFTERMATH of incident.....Riju is perplexed at his decision. He is also perplexed at the attitude of his partners who followed this decision calmly. Riju worshiped Buddha for last 24 years and only since last two months he is aware of ONE. Henceforth does my decisions are going to follow ONE and not the BUDDHA. WHAT LIES IN FUTURE?

All other partners  concluded that money is secondary to relationship.

ANY COMMENTS....

Its good imo to make decisions. Then for me i dont feel there will ever be a right or a wrong one. But that i made one is whats important. Of course i hope i make better than than worse ones. But thats a far second in importance. Cause its the worry, and so on that is the stumbling block for growth. Acceptance is the block remover i have found. And if contemplate on something i can always see many shades of grey it seems most often.