Sign in to follow this  
running

Intuitive eating

running   

Intuitive eating and supplementation has paid huge benefits for me. Mostly because i have a pretty serious gluten allergy. My niece as it runs in families has the same thing but worse. She when only eight years old started getting really sick. 

My sister felt it had something to do with gluten. She having really good insurance at the time saw the best doctors in los angelos area. They tested her and found she has a severe allergy.

Over night she became a healthy eight year old by simply taking gluten out of her diet.

Previous to this i channeled and told myself something i was eating was killing me. I knew i was not well and suffering for quite some time. But i knew intuitively that it wasnt something that a doctor could figure out for me. 

So i dealt with it and it was my motivation to meditate. Because when i did i would literaly feel my energy heal me and remove the ailments. Thank god because gluten is the miracle for me to be interested in spiritual growth . otherwise i would not care.

Anyways when my sister figured out her daughters allergy she told me i should try taking it out of my diet to see what happens. So i did and what i found is im healthier now than when i was a kid. I never felt so good in all my life!!! But i love that i felt bad before because it was the greatest gift god could of given me. My inspiration to spiritual growth.

I believe inside there is no such thing as a bad thing. Its the bad that drives us to god, often times.

Plus the mental strength it gave me to deal with suffering i am very thankful for. My mind has become so much stronger by staying focused in it. 

So over time and as time goes on i get to dial in what works best for me in my diet for my body, mind, and spirit.

Like a lot of things i have found everybody i think has a uniqueness about them. Diet to. Im usually come in the opposite as what the general rule is.

My diet consists of a high fat, high protein, and low carbs.

Meat in order of best to worst for meditation and my physical body.

1. Beef 2. Pork 3. Fish. 4. Chicken

Other proteins and fat in order

1. Eggs 2. Yogurt 3. Cheese 4. Butter 5. Tons of dry roasted unsalted peanuts. Nothing against salt but much better if i add it myself instead.

Carbs in order of best to worst.

1. Brown rice 2. Potatoes 3. Corn

Vegetables. All good. Tons of fresh garlic.

Fruit. All good. Limit juice though. Its to much sugar for me.

Chocolate. Lots of dark chocolate.

Avoid list since the last couple months. Huge difference right away especially mental.

1. Try to  avoid vegetable oils. A little here or there from some chips seems okay. But cooking with it i completely avoid if i can. Only butter, or lard. Absolute night and day difference in mental clarity and feeling of well being. When ever i used vegetable oil i would feel depressed and lethargic for about an hour or so. Now i know its not good for me. Live and learn.

Supplements i got narrowed down to a few things. The antioxidents seem most important. Then the minerals. Then the fish oil omega 3's. But i feel they are all important and play there own function.

Liquids. Coffee and water. Once in a while a soda, beer, horchata.

20151101_104450.jpg

running   

Oh man. I forgot a big one. Peanut butter that has only two ingredients. Peanuts and salt. Its an absolute life saver for me. Provides tons of calories and is a lot more digestible than dry roasted nuts. I have a hard time consuming enough fat and calories and peanut butter saves my behind. 

For me if i can keep my fat intake high i got a steady enerfy supply throughout the day. Especially  if i meditate without enough i will burn through it quick. 

It suprises the heck out of people how i can need so many calories and meditate best after eating a big steak and such. But the same people are also surprised how active i am. Go run a few miles. Go for a hike. Do some up downs, push ups, sex, and so on. It takes a lot to wear me out physically.  So i see it as im a high performance machine and need high performance fuel. 93 octane. Lol. Peanut butter is 93 octane. Lol

:D

One of my favorite snacks is carrots and peanut butter.  Huge energy boost.  :)

I was also surprised by what happens when I eat meat.  My boss at work took us out to a Brazilian steakhouse for Christmas lunch last year.  The food was delicious, and energy was just pouring out of me the whole time.

I find I gain weight when I'm hanging on to something emotionally.  Funny how that works....

running   

:D

One of my favorite snacks is carrots and peanut butter.  Huge energy boost.  :)

I was also surprised by what happens when I eat meat.  My boss at work took us out to a Brazilian steakhouse for Christmas lunch last year.  The food was delicious, and energy was just pouring out of me the whole time.

I find I gain weight when I'm hanging on to something emotionally.  Funny how that works....

thanks for the comment Liz! If your ever in Ca around the central coast Jockos is an incredible steakhouse. Its very casual but its the best out herre. I go there for breakfast cause im cheap . lol. 

running   

A friend of mine became very sick from eating a vegeterian diet. He has a doctorate degree in nutrition or something like that. So it suprises me he wasnt able to make it work for him. He is a good guy and this happend before i knew him. My mom has known him since high school. Old high school friend.

Anyways he was a hard core buddhist for many, many, years. Apparantly some are very serious about being a vegetarian like he was. He tells me after some years of eating that way he became to feel cold even if it was 90degrees outside. He would wear a jacket. But he kept eating that way. He jokingly but seriously says back then he may not even go into somebodies house if they had meat in the refrigerator. Lol. Hard for me to believe. But he sounded serious.

Finaly it put his health to a point he developed arthritious througout the body so bad he became disabled from it. To the point he could no longer work.

He found a great alternative medicine doctor whom said i could straighten you out in six months. Maybe it was less. Cant remember exactly now. But his remedy was eating organ meat from animals in New Zealand. New Zealand because the organ meat would have the least toxicity due to pollutants. And in his condition this was important.

So he did as the doctor said to do. Got off the vegan thing and ate the organ meat as he was told. In almost no time he became walking around and in perfect health. No more arthritious and wearing jacket s in 90 degree weather.

That was 30 plus years ago i believe. Maybe just 20. But in any case since then those problems have never come back. Nor has he been a vegetarian either. Its not for everybody. Weather we want it to be or not.

So knowing this, contrmplating this while i was at the grocery store a few days back. I decided to try a new food. I can only fit so much in my small fridge in my truck. Plus i have no stove and such to cook with. I decided to buy some liverwurst. I have had brunswagner which is similiar. My body seems to like it a lot. But never tried liverwurst. If you look at the ingredients pork liver is thr first ingredient. Liver contains a great deal of nutrition cause its an organ.

I bought a small tube of it. My god. My body loves it. Its a very powerful food. Taste incredible to me as well. I only wish i bought much more of it!

So im adding liverwurst to my power foods. Great stuff for my body!!

running   

In fact im gonna have some right now. Cheese, liverwurst, and some hard boiled eggs. Lol.

What i would like to have is a hot cinnabon there making in the truck stop. But all that sugar and gluten is no good for me. But about once a week i may have something like that. And once a week doesnt seem to give me any problems. So maybe a cinnabon tomorrow. Lol. Its been about a week. Ha ha

Edited by running

hey running I know all the things that would make me well , but even the tip of a teaspoon causes me agony ,yes organ meats are very good for you ,i will just have to get by as best as i can and pray that one day soon my diet will improve,i eat only a few foods and i know my nutrition is poor but i am rich in Love ,Hallelujah 

running   

hey running I know all the things that would make me well , but even the tip of a teaspoon causes me agony ,yes organ meats are very good for you ,i will just have to get by as best as i can and pray that one day soon my diet will improve,i eat only a few foods and i know my nutrition is poor but i am rich in Love ,Hallelujah 

i hope it all gets sorted out and you in wonderful health . but rich in love is tthe best!!!

Marija   

Hi running!

I decided to buy some liverwurst. I have had brunswagner which is similiar. My body seems to like it a lot. But never tried liverwurst. If you look at the ingredients pork liver is thr first ingredient. Liver contains a great deal of nutrition cause its an organ.

I bought a small tube of it. My god. My body loves it. Its a very powerful food. Taste incredible to me as well. I only wish i bought much more of it!

awesome! and thanks, interesting! A few months ago I moved to Bavaria, Germany and liverwurst (Leberwurst) is their top 1 favourite thing to eat!!!! Tradition plays a role in it as well but it s almost like a sacred thing here... :D I still haven t tried it but after reading your post, I just may...  :) 

running   

Hi running!

I decided to buy some liverwurst. I have had brunswagner which is similiar. My body seems to like it a lot. But never tried liverwurst. If you look at the ingredients pork liver is thr first ingredient. Liver contains a great deal of nutrition cause its an organ.

awesome! and thanks, interesting! A few months ago I moved to Bavaria, Germany and liverwurst (Leberwurst) is their top 1 favourite thing to eat!!!! Tradition plays a role in it as well but it s almost like a sacred thing here... :D I still haven t tried it but after reading your post, I just may...  :) 

im curious tohear if u like it. Its defenetely got a distinct flavor. Lol

running   

When i was sick due to my gluten intolerance it gave an excellent oppurtunity to test foods. When your sick enough the right food for me can be felt very easily. Simply because when the digestive system isnt working well you become nutrient deficient and toxic. So foods that are easily digested with tons of nutrients you feel immediately. At least for me i mean with what i was dealing with.

Tryed and true favorites for tons of building blocks and detoxifiers.

1. Soup. Predigested from heat and water. Lol. Nutrients are released into the broth. Cabbage, celery, onions, garlic, bones if i got em, rice, potatoes, and pinto beans for some calories. The meat inside the bones is full of nutrients i have found. I forget what its called. 

2. Watermelon peel juice. The picture shows how green it is.  Testing all sorts of juices with a juicer. I have found nothing is better than water melon peel for me. Plus not much is cheaper either. Lol  So i eat the inner part. Juice the peel. Juicing unlocks all the nutrients right out of the peel. Making it easy for me to use all those wonderdul building blocks and detoxifiers.

20151216_161454.jpg

20151216_161501.jpg

running   

Picked up some vitamins since they were half off. For the last few nights i feel my energy body clearing a blockage on the back left side of my second chakra. Either im stretching out and big time growth or my kidneys dont like the vitamins. If my kidneys are giving me a problem i will feel this exactly. So im gonna go without the vitamins and see what happens tonight. Its hard to tell. Lots of weather causing accelerated growth. So its a toss up. Tonight will clue me in hopefully

running   

Probably the vitamins or a combination of both. Just in case im not taking them. In a couple weeks im gonna try them again, run another test run. See what happens.

running   

Made a new soup for me and had some fun to. When i get off the road from truck driving i try to make an effort to make a big pot of soup. Because it feels very powerful and logic tells me that it will give me a lot of easily digestible nutrients.

Fish head soup! Lol. Salmon head to be exact. I never been one for recipes and such. But this time i did a little research. So i decided on leaks, potatoes, brown rice, celery, garlic, and onion. Some butter and threw in some half and half.

I tell you what. No way in hell my girlfriend gonna eat soup thats got a head floating around in it. Lol  So i didnt mention the head part to her. I gave her some of the soup. She makes a comment about it tasting like clam chowder. I almost died laughing but kept my composure. Lol. She gets up after eating the soup to see a big fishhead floating in it. Lol. I about died laughing. Lol. She was not happy at first..... But she was very thankful for me not telling her. Cause she loved it and would of never known how great fish head soup is had i not tricked her.

Sometimes its good to be a little sly at times i guess. Lol

Edited by running

running   

After two days of eating the soup i must say its got a lot of life in it. The first bowl felt very energizing. The last one was the same way.

Soup is defenetely good food for me. I only want to retire one day so i could cook all of my food. Lol

Karen   

Yeah, I have to say I was rather enjoying reading about your soup until you threw in a big 'ol salmon head :D

I love soup, I just wish my family enjoyed it as much as I do.

running   
2 hours ago, Karen said:

Yeah, I have to say I was rather enjoying reading about your soup until you threw in a big 'ol salmon head :D

I love soup, I just wish my family enjoyed it as much as I do.

Lol about the fish head. I enjoyed it but the fishead is still creepy to me for sure. Lol

running   

My guidance once told me i am to eat whats available. So i go with that while im out on the road. Except i try to find things my body likes the best. No thanks on the hot dogs, chips, and such. Yes to the freshly baked chicken and boudin. In fact the boudin i find in Louisiana is high on my list. I try to fill my fridge up with it every time i pass through. Great truck driving food. Love it!

20160122_112144.jpg

running   

Aha. Havent been over the road in a bit. But found my boudin and cracklin spot in LA. Got enough food for 8 meals. Which means four or five for me. Cause im 1.5 people cause of my size and metabolism. Lol

20160122_150038.jpg

20160122_150943.jpg

Ah food looks all delicious, I remember eating clam chowder in Canada as a little girl when we lived there ,yummy yummy ,and that is where I had my first macas long before it came to aus ,cheeseburger and cherry pie...Bon apetite running:D

Edited by earthlove