click tracking
Sign in to follow this  
Qibrush

Notice any energy with your hair?

Hello everyone, recently I've noticed that if I cut my hair in any place I get an upsurge of energy in that

area and overall. Very intense and sometimes ,if I'm already worn out, shaving can be a bit of a stop and

go motion. Has anyone else noticed something like this? I've read about things like this before how hair

sort of plugs up energy and by cutting it you release energy in that direction. Only very recently was I able

to notice it though.I would love to hear if anyone has had experience with something like this. I don't think

I'll be visiting my barber for awhile...

Edited by Qibrush

Now, that is something!  Very thought provoking...

As a hairdresser, if I had client's like you, I would have to find a new profession :P

I do find that when I am touching someone or they are touching me, the energy slows drastically or stops all together.

I am getting a haircut next week, I'll let you know.

Much Love.

Well I'm gearing up to cut my hair this Monday so I'll let you know how mine goes

if you let me know how your's does :). I'm a little apprehensive about doing it, I

cut just snippets off the other day and the amount of energy released was too much

for me at the time.

Did the haircut, very messy but it didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would. The energy part was interesting,

in the beginning I could notice a whole lot of energy coming out and then about 1/5 of the way through I sort

of went numb to it. Now that I'm sitting down and it's been a little bit since the haircut that numb feeling is going

away and being replaced by a sort of heavy feeling as if I just did an intense energy workout.I do notice my energy

going up towards my head more now though and I'll update and let you know if it stays more like that tomorrow. 

Other than that I think I'll probably just keep doing this every 2-3 months. I'm sorry Karen, my normal barber just

lost a customer :D.

:D

Had you felt energy when your barber cut your hair in the past? Or, is it only when you do it? I am fascinated by this.

I cut Tom's hair and asked him about flows, he did not notice anything out of the ordinary.

Good luck, my friend. Much love.

:D

Had you felt energy when your barber cut your hair in the past? Or, is it only when you do it? I am fascinated by this.

I cut Tom's hair and asked him about flows, he did not notice anything out of the ordinary.

Good luck, my friend. Much love.

I think it's been around 2 weeks since I first noticed it. It can't be just when I do it but I haven't tested it yet, I'll probably get someone

to cut my hair just to see though. I actually have to be careful about running my hands through my hair now too, even pulling on it

releases some form of energy.

Edited by Qibrush