click tracking
riju

personal experiences on the path of Buddhism

riju, when you use words "buddha", "god", "arhat" - do you mean the same thing by them, or different things? If different, in what ways do these things differ?

Edited by micro

There is only ONE. He is and nothing else is. This existence is HIS part. We are like extended body. God and Arhat are also HIS part. Buddha (Wisdom) is HIS brain part of the body.

18 hours ago, micro said:

I understand this existence is an expression of the infinite. I'm interested how is God different from Arhat or are they the same?

Arhat is part of creation. God (0NE) is the creator.

God (ONE) has created many creations. In one of these creations arhat plays  a very small part..

What is your opinion about arhat?

On 20.05.2016 at 8:40 AM, riju said:

Arhat is part of creation. God (0NE) is the creator.

God (ONE) has created many creations. In one of these creations arhat plays  a very small part..

What is your opinion about arhat?

I don't have one. I'm getting glimpses of nonduality and receiving information that 'I am everything'. I wanted to check what is your definition of buddha/arhat/god to put my information in perhaps a broader context.

2 hours ago, micro said:

I don't have one. I'm getting glimpses of nonduality and receiving information that 'I am everything'. I wanted to check what is your definition of buddha/arhat/god to put my information in perhaps a broader context.

you are getting the glimpses of the TRUTH. Make them your own truth by giving these truths the strength of your mind.

Today my son came to me and wanted me to teach him Lotus sutra.

Since my DREAM and recovery from near death experience, he is puzzled. His logical mind is in turmoil and he wants answers.

It was very hard for him to understand the incident. He was very close to the incident. He being rich had collected a batch of costly and expert doctors to save me.

These all doctors failed and yet I recovered and gave credit to my DREAM.

Initially he was observing and for last three months his mind was in total turmoil trying to find out an alternative answer to that of my DREAM.

he has started reading the book on lotus sutra and has also started asking for answers.

There are two major universal cycles of cosmic energy flowing in this universe both originated by God almighty, the creator.

1. The endless cosmic energy flows out of EMPTINESS and creates life in all the 32 planes of existence. Our life is on 26th plane. All life like Buddhas, bhoddisattvas,arhats, humans, gods, brahmas, animals, stars, planets and vegetables etc are perishable. 
There is a time limit for all these existences. They are ruled by Cause and Effect and are always changing.

My latest Jhana (insight in meditation)

All different planes of existence create Jhanas in the first phase due to the churning of existence. Some of these Jhanas fade out and some go on getting stonger. the stonger ones jump the planes of existence and their life goes on increasing till they reach Buddha level.

2. These Jhanas are source of WISDOM and CREATIVITY. The spilt of cosmic energy via Jhanas produce BUDDHAS IN NIRVAN and TREASURE TOWER BUDDHA. These two Buddhas are permanent part of ALMIGHTY CREATIVE GOD. 
WISDOM Jhanas create BUDDHA IN NIRVAN and CREATIVITY Jhanas create TREASURE TOWER BUDDHA.

All our present life of human beings on 26th plane (after the birth of Guatam Buddha) is storing the different type of Jhanas. These Jhanas will survive for coming births even after Parlay (total destruction) and will come to life in next era of existence. The source of these Jhanas is small and major experiences that we go thro in existence day after day.

Combination of Wisdom Jhanas in our body is called DHARAMKAYA
Combination of Creativity Jhanas in our body is called NIRMANKAYA 
The size of these two kayas is source of our prosperity, happiness, health and life.

There is a third kaya named SAMBHOGKAYA. It is formed by sharing the prosperity,happiness, health and life with other weaker existence. They also produce Jhanas giving strength to ONENESS of all existence.

Thanks for you description.  Very interesting concept regarding the three kayas and how they are all "in" (or subsets) of God Almighty.  So do you see everyone having these kayas, or does one need to reach a certain level for it?

On 9/15/2016 at 1:49 PM, micro said:

riju, what do you think about the Tower of Babel? Can it be just another description of the treasure tower from the lotus sutra?

No

10 hours ago, Jeff said:

Thanks for you description.  Very interesting concept regarding the three kayas and how they are all "in" (or subsets) of God Almighty.  So do you see everyone having these kayas, or does one need to reach a certain level for it?

Yes, kayas are part of all life. But they do not survive before the Buddha era. Now the Buddha era has come to     our earth on 26th plane. So all kaya formations will survive even after total parlay and take rebirth in next cycle of era.

14 hours ago, Jeff said:

What do you mean that the Buddha era has come to our plane? How is that now different?

It is very unfortunate that buddhism is treated as a religion. In fact buddhism is science / wisdom of Almighty God. 

Cause / effect create pain/pleasure and its experience creates Wisdom. When this Wisdom grows/ascends it becomes Buddha (wisdom of almighty God)

In that respect the birth of Guatam Buddha on earth (26th plane is very significant). The Wisdom of almighty God has reached with the coming of Buddha. With Buddha came the Lotus sutra (the ultimate Wisdom). With the coming down of Lotus sutra came the Treasure Tower Budha.

This is the start of Buddha era on earth. Now the Janahs of all humanity will be recorded/added to Treasure Tower Budha. Information will be analysed from these records. This will bring order to our disorderly earth.

BUDDHA ERA IS VERY VERY SIGNIFICANT.

On 11/28/2016 at 11:06 PM, Jeff said:

Any new observations lately?

Thanks.

yes, there have been many observations.

8 hours ago, riju said:

yes, there have been many observations.

Any that you care to share? Like any new understandings also?

On 10/14/2016 at 8:24 AM, riju said:

Yes, kayas are part of all life. But they do not survive before the Buddha era. Now the Buddha era has come to     our earth on 26th plane. So all kaya formations will survive even after total parlay and take rebirth in next cycle of era.

These three kayas are very very .......very important.

They are source for Nirvan, Buddhas, Treasure tower Buddhas and the the seat and sutra of  "INNMERABLE  MEANINGS".

Innumerable meanings sutra is mentioned in various Buddha sutras and is also mentioned thrice in Chapter "Introduction" in Lotus sutra.

I shall be glad to write in details about all the above topics henceforth.

1 hour ago, riju said:

These three kayas are very very .......very important.

They are source for Nirvan, Buddhas, Treasure tower Buddhas and the the seat and sutra of  "INNMERABLE  MEANINGS".

Innumerable meanings sutra is mentioned in various Buddha sutras and is also mentioned thrice in Chapter "Introduction" in Lotus sutra.

I shall be glad to write in details about all the above topics henceforth.

Look forward to it. :)

For those who have read some of our past discussions, Riju's description of the 26th plane would translate to level 13 in my stuff.

So something like this.

Riju/Lotus...................Jeff
5 - Conscousness......8 - universal human consciousness/layer
.................................. 9 - universal plant and animal consciousness/layer
..................................10 - planetary/galactic Conscousness/layer
..................................11 - multi/parallel dimension consciousness/layer
4 - Time.....................12 - time/layer
3 - Space...................13 - unified "oneness"
..................................14+ - deeper refinement with Various beings/Gods/Immortals
2 - Buddha/Wisdoms..Not really a level/layer, more the Full realization of Heart sutra. Can define or
......................:............... upgrade a Level 3 Space.
1 - Nirvan...................Kind of checking out of it all. Reintegration of Buddhamind and noble wisdoms. Primordial bubble.
0 - Emptiness............."Raw" or primordial emptiness

I know I get lost in the different planes and meaning. So please continue to breaking it down for people like me.