riju

personal experiences on the path of Buddhism

riju   

I have decided that though I am hindu by birth but by nature I am buddhist.

This makes me natural buddhist.

There is a famous Lotus sutra quote that "ALL ;BUDDHAS PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE  ABIDE IN EMPTINESS AND FOLLOW THE PATH OF ONE VEHICLE"

I also abide in emptiness and I also follow the path of one vehicle.

So will I be future BUDDHA?

Nexr question that comes to my mind is "Will I be pratyakabuddha or simply Buddha?"

For deciding the answer to this question, I must know the difference between the two.

PRATYAKABUDDHA ...He devolopes Sambhog and Dharamkaya but neglects Nirmankaya. This way he follows the shortest and fastest path to Buddhahood.

He does not create any universe of His own. Neither does He rule over one. He does not directly effect others though others get indirectly effected and make His 

Sambhogkaya.

BUDDHA....He developes Sambhogkaya, Nirmankaya and Sambhogkaya. He can delay his path as long as he wants. He can create vast universes of His own.

He can rule for very long periods. He develops Nirmankaya, and with its help he effects a lot of sentients and helps them along the path.

I find that my basic nature makes me to follow the path of Buddha and not the path of Pratyakabuddha. So I have now been concentrating on developing

Nirmankaya in my body.

Jeff   

Thank you for your post. Very interesting concept on the Pratyakabudda. Is that description somewhere specifically in the Lotus sutra?

Also, how does one develop the Nirmankaya individually? Are not all kayas really just sort of different aspects/layers of the same buddhahood? Just sort of the aspects that are relative to different levels of "existence"?

riju   

What I write below in answer to your question is not written anywhere and not even in lotus sutra.

So one may or may not accept it.

Nirmankaya is development of various skills in the body to the level that they  automatically work.

Many childern are born with skills from previous births and they prosper because of them. These are small skills

and yet they are part of Nirmankaya.

Buddha had a major skill of creating peace and stillness in his surrounding sentients.

Gurunanak has a major skill of providing luxuries to his devotees and thereby satisfy their greed.

Christ has a major skill of Compassion. He takes away the negative karmas of his devotees.

These major skills create a lot of followers who surround the Guru or God with devotion or love or any other type of 

cosmic energy.

All three kayas are protective layers for future Buddha. 

Sambhog kays provides the protection to Buddha from Emptiness of Mahaparlay to carry NIrman and  Dharamkays

to  be used by future cycles of universes.

riju   

Zee TV has shown life of Guatam Buddhha in approx. 50 half hour series.

It is EXCELLENT series. Whoever wants to know personal details of Guatam Buddha should see it by unloading it on internet.

It is shown that Guatam after achieving Buddhahood had a powerful skill of influencing any one who came in his contact.

I also come in contact with many different persons during the day which effect my meditation.

I see a lot different patterns of moving lights in meditation. There is still a lot of confusion in analyzing these patterns and 

connecting them to these different personalities that I come across during the day.

So I am still very far away from any major skill.

I have to continue to meditate so that either these light patterns clear away or they get simpler for me to analyse or 

some thing different happens. Some time these patterns go away but then a solid wall of light appears in front of

closed eyes. At this stage AWARENESS is very clear and there is STILLNESS . I have a feeling that this solid

light wall also has to disappear and some different scene comes in front.

MAY BE......At least I am happy and curious and very busy  with this whole process.

riju   

Gurus and Gods need disciples as much as disciples need Guru or God.

Gurus and Gods give disciples the knowledge, wisdom and luxuries etcm 

The disciples also protect and give service to their Guru or God.

Their is absolute necessity for an arhat/guru/god to  have a lot of disciples to become a Buddha.

Buddhahood can never come to a person unless or until he has a lot of disciples.

Disciples form a protective layer of Sambhogkaya around a future Buddha. They protect the 

would be Buddha form EMPTINESS and erosion by surrounding him and in return they gain

knowledge, wisdom etc. 

Future Buddha  carries Nirman and Dharam kayas along  with him for future storage of experiences.

These experiences(skills) and Dharam laws are the foundation stones for coming evolving universes.

No god/guru or an arhat can become a Buddha unless he acquires the skill of  ABIDING IN EMPTINESS,

however skilled he may be.

riju   

There are billions of gurus/gods/bhoddisattvas in this universe.

They cannot become buddhas unless or until they fulfill two following conditions

1. They must know EMPTINESS in and out and should learn to abide in emptiness.

2. They must follow ONE VEHICLE. Understanding ONE VEHICLE and following it cannot be done on one's

own effort. A live Buddha reign is required for that. We are now passing through the live era of Guatam Buddha.

Lotus sutra mentions that millions of gods/sentients and bhoddisattvas have received understanding of ONE VEHICLE.

If any one of us wants to experience ONE VEHICLE , he/she should read the book on lotus sutra and  meditate on it. Initially it is difficult

but then slowly and slowly it enters your  mind . This happens because we are passing thro the live period of Guatam Buddha.

riju   

EMPTINESS is everywhere.

And any part arhat can experience Emptiness.

A part arhat is the one who experiences emptiness at 27 th level , this being the plane we are living now.

If one sits on  meditation on any one point in the body with awareness, we call it concentration,

In this meditation one passes thro four stages. Samprajanata, asamprajanta,sabija and nirbija samadhis.

If one   passes thro these four stages one becomes part arhat of 26 level.

Again one passes thro thes four stages and ascends to 25th level . So  on so forth, till one reaches 5th level.

Here he becomes full arhat.

Second method is given by Guatam Buddha himself and it is called VIPASSANA. This is easier method compared to above.

A part arhat can even now ask for ONE VEHICLE from Guatam Buddha EVEN NOW.   

I sat for vipassana meditation on 30 June 1992 without entering into METTA part of meditation.

It is a bit dangerous but very fast.

I achieved part arhatship after two years with the help of  INTENSE meditation of 12hrs or more everyday in isolation of home.

I had secret ambition of becoming Buddha and I felt dissatisfied with experience of part arhatship.

It is then I started praying for Buddhahood without understanding or knowing Buddha or ONE VEHICLE.

It is then I received THREE warnings on this path of Buddhahood and then was I granted the boon of entering WISDOM OF ONE VEHICLE.

For last 23 years I have been receiving this WISDOM  of Lotus sutra  of  ONE VEHICLE and progressing.

There have been contiues INFLOWS without OUTFLOWS in my  meditation.

My invisible bodies are expanding and the senses and body is changing for the better.

I AM SURE THAT THESE ADVANCED SENSES WILL BRING IN SKILLS SOONER OR LATER.

riju   

I have already two major skills

1. I always abide in Emptiness,Due to this there are continuous Inflows.This is slowly leading to expansion of other cosmic bodies.

Because of  this meditation is automatic and time will come to move towards higher planes simultaneously remaining present in 27 th plane.

At presents these Inflows are being used to add wisdom of Lotus sutra.

2. I understand the sutra of ONE VEHICLE as a gift from Guatam Buddha and I have the gift of ONE VEHICLE. 

This will make me choose my own requirements of skills.

I have selected a skill that can penetrate and control other minds and kept it in my subconscious.

Expansions due to Inflows are being utilized by me to chart a new course of developing a creation.of unusal type. 

What future holds for me will be what i will desire. NICE FEELING.

Jeff   

Why do you want to to penetrate and control other minds?  How will that help?

Also, what is it that you "desire" for the future?

riju   

Buddhas are supposed to create and rule over their own designed universe.

Later they enter Nirvan leaving behind Wisdoms and skills that they successfully utilized for future.

I want to design a future generation of flying man and woman, who can communicate both on present type of 

earth human beings and also be able to communicate with heavenly gods. This will be in between link.

For this to succeed I have to choose and control the human  minds to guide them to skills required.

If this is not possible , I may settle for a little less talented universe. 

Have you any idea of the type of universe you will prefer Jeff?

Jeff   

Very cool and interesting, as from my perspective such new and more advanced forms of humans are already in "process".

But why would you need to control the minds for such a thing?  Why not build it into the framework of a new world system?  Sort of an upgraded human form for beings to be born into?

riju   

1.Easy way is not to control the minds of others and select an isolated planet. Develop the humanity of my dreams.

2. Very difficult way is to accept hate, anger,sex, love and the present humanity as a colorful variety, and to implant in some

isolated minor corner of this type of earth my dreams evolution. There will be many dharma laws that will cause problems.

All sorts of cosmic energies from surrounding have to be empowered/changed. Minds have to be controlled to do/not do a certain things or 

behaviors according to dharma laws.

I HAVE TO TAKE REBIRTH ON THIS EARTH PLANET AGAIN AND DEVELOP MY BODY TO FLY. LEARN THE DHARMA LAWS I FACE

AND LEARN THE METHODS TO HANDLE THEM. LATER TO FORCE IT ON OTHER SELECTED MINDS.

Infinite time is on my side. Even if this earth dies away , there will be many other planets in future which will breed both negative and positive 

humanity and my experiments will go on. THIS EVOLUTION IS ETERNAL.

riju   

Since eons the evolution has been going on. The perfection started coming down from top plane no 5 down.

Now we are at 27th plane and perfect evolution has to come here and then it will move downwards.

Buddhas came and went to Nirvan to give continuity and strength to the system. If they do not complete 

their work in a particular plane , then they develop enough followers who become future Buddhas. And the

remaining work is taken up by them. My dreams are their dreams also. 

The whole path of buddhas is wonderful. They are the leaders. They design their life. They change the designs

according to dharma laws . This adds to their WISDOMS. They develop skillful means. This adds to their skills.

They give the benefits of their WISDOMS and SKILLS to their SONS and followers and this way they also create

a protection (sambhogkaya) around them . When they are ready , they take a dip in the sea of EMPTINESS and

reach their destination of Nirvan.

AND THE BEST OF ALL THEY ENJOY THEIR PATH.

Jeff   

I HAVE TO TAKE REBIRTH ON THIS EARTH PLANET AGAIN AND DEVELOP MY BODY TO FLY. LEARN THE DHARMA LAWS I FACE

AND LEARN THE METHODS TO HANDLE THEM. LATER TO FORCE IT ON OTHER SELECTED MINDS.

Infinite time is on my side. Even if this earth dies away , there will be many other planets in future which will breed both negative and positive 

humanity and my experiments will go on. THIS EVOLUTION IS ETERNAL.

Why not just take rebirth and upgrade the underlying DNA of the human form and lets the beings naturally evolve into it without the mind control? Or, create a new "upgraded" human world system were only souls that have reached the level of capability for it can be born into it?

riju   

This evolution and Buddha started when there were only top 4 planes with consciousness.

After perfection came evolution went to 8 planes and the senses entered giving more variety..

This required more WISDOM and SKILLS to bring them to perfection.

Later it went to 16 planes and here light entered and perfection  happened . Do you want me to go back to that level

There are many gods in higher planes who have perfect existence. Buddhas are extraordinary . Buddhas originate

the path and gods follow it.

And later still 32 planes with  man and woman with sex came. It brought our physical world with all its elements.

Perfection has yet to come in this sector.

Chapter no 12 on Devdatta..... When the perfection moves downwards to 28 plane in future of Guatam Buddha era

a dragon girl of 8 years age will achieve Buddhahood. Successive Buddhas have to move ahead.

Negative energies like sex,  murder, theft, lies are as much part of this existence as are devotion, love and truth.

They give variety of combinations to be purified to EMPTINESS.

This will add to skills and wisdoms.

Edited by riju

Jeff   

How is sex necessarily negative energy?  It gives both new life and also can be the manifest expression of both love and devotion?

riju   

Sex has been source of many varieties of negative cosmic energies.

Greed for possessing opposite sex, jealousy, hatred .love became intense between gods.

As intensity increased elements in physical world became more complicated and heavier and heavier,

Each heavy element with atomic numbers upto 108 is counterpart of some mixture of intense emotions,

This has given increased variety    of life and made life more colorful.

Tom   

I would not say that is sexes fault riju. All the other emotions surrounding it seems to be the issue.

riju   

Yes, sex is not the fault. Infact it has made the life more colorful and given a lot of variety.

Even negative and positive emotions are also not at a fault , Because they also add to the variety.

Only thing is Buddhas have not yet been able to handle all the variety of  emotions in order to send them to emptiness.

So such deep emotions go down to lower planes of 28,29 30 and 31 and in mahaparlay they fade away.

Evolution of Buddhas is still going on. Sex has been partly handled by Buddhas.That is the 

male and female should be honest towards each other. And each must understand his/her role.

running   

Yes, sex is not the fault. Infact it has made the life more colorful and given a lot of variety.

Even negative and positive emotions are also not at a fault , Because they also add to the variety.

Only thing is Buddhas have not yet been able to handle all the variety of  emotions in order to send them to emptiness.

So such deep emotions go down to lower planes of 28,29 30 and 31 and in mahaparlay they fade away.

Evolution of Buddhas is still going on. Sex has been partly handled by Buddhas.That is the 

male and female should be honest towards each other. And each must understand his/her role.

that ssounds to make a lot of sense. The spiritual path in avoidance of the lower chakras i think is part of the problem. But also sex i think can deminish simply because so much desires are melting away every moment. Its hard to hold onto sexual desires i have found for me on my path as the energies become more powerful.

riju   

My initial reaction to the knowledge of lotus sutra (i was receiving this knowledge in meditation) was that of a rebel.

I was hindu, and had good knowledge of hindu scriptures along with Gita etc. None in my surroundings had heard of Lotus sutra.

This knowledge of lotus sutra was very different . This was creating huge confusion in my mind.

This made me leave my home for himalayas (mountains in India) and become a begging monk.

The purpose was to communicate with hidden saints in himalayan caves and clarify my mind.

But this method also failed to clear my mind.

I was also not able to reject lotus sutra as my health , wealth and peace was increasing. 

When I read the chapter 16 THE LIFE SPAN OF THE THUS COME ONE, every thing became clear after that and

every thing fell into a proper place. The confusion was gone. 

riju   

Life has been moving very very fast for me in these last few days.

Meditation sessions are very intense.

I am almost getting sure that I am direct son of God.

No more skills for me. I shall never need skills.

No more Buddhhood for me. I shall never need to be a Buddha.

No more flying men and women dreams and desires  for me.

These dreams and desires are just a play.

BECAUSE I AM SON OF GOD.

I have come here in Riju's physical body with many purposes.

1) To experience existence at 26th level. I have done this job in last 79 years.

2) To bring down to 26th level all the past WISDOMS of innumerable Buddhas. I have been doing this job since last  23 years.

3) To apply these WISDOMS to my physical body. I have almost done this job. My physical and mental body at 26th level is healthy, peaceful and in full AWARENESS.

4) I have now achieved the full AWARENESS that I am SON OF GOD.

The result in future will be..................

I shall be moving towards stillness in my mind. I shall become outwardly NOBODY. No one will see me other than as simple Riju. 

And YET invisibly I shall be moving Pune , India, world, Sun, stars and all celestial existence.

Already I am silent in my society, in my family and with my relatives and friends on this subject. Soon even this forum/Jeff and others will go out of my mind if it creates vibrations.