david

Newbie Intro... Glad To Be Here

david   

First things first... don't hold it against me... I know Jeff at another site and though to check out what mischief he causes here :)

Nice energy here... as I type.

I'll only share a bit about myself as there is only path, IMO.  I have heard of 'practices' but I understand how important they are to some... but if it is along my path, then it is just path... and path has an origin...

I explored Christianity for 10 years... then I wandered into Buddhist smiles... Zen laughter... and Daoist non-doing.  I really love not doing anything :)

I've studied Medical Qigong, done Taiji, and now I just relax in Florida sunlight and explore other stuff with light.   

Doug   

First things first... don't hold it against me... I know Jeff at another site and though to check out what mischief he causes here :)

Nice energy here... as I type.

I'll only share a bit about myself as there is only path, IMO.  I have heard of 'practices' but I understand how important they are to some... but if it is along my path, then it is just path... and path has an origin...

I explored Christianity for 10 years... then I wandered into Buddhist smiles... Zen laughter... and Daoist non-doing.  I really love not doing anything :)

I've studied Medical Qigong, done Taiji, and now I just relax in Florida sunlight and explore other stuff with light.   

Hi David,

Welcome - glad to have you here! And if knowing Jeff from other forums is an issue -- a lot of us are in trouble!  :D

Doug

david   

very cool !   Nice to see you here... explore the chat link and get setup or we can invite you.

Thanks for dropping by to check it out.  You'll find the discussion distinctly different than the TDB stuff :)