running

Mother Earth

running   

In my experience so much revolves around mother earth. I remember when I began my journey it became my sanctuary. I could guess that a great deal of my growth revolved around her in so many ways. Being with her for me felt like being with a mother.

For me when I started my meditations it was more about going back in time than anything else. Remembering a profound love and trust for her. A kind of worship I suppose. For the first couple of years I spent sleeping outside with her and her elements. Even in the rain a time or two. I had an incredible tree with large leaves that protected me.

In the night I would sleep with her in a loving relationship. She surrounded me in her energy and we built a wonderful relationship together. I could say she is a mother to me. All of her elements I became to recognize and the power that they hold.

She is a very powerful being with many personalities about her. Her wind would take me away. I began to go on trips with the wind and storms at night. I wished for them to visit and take me away. My friend the wind and its storms became to be a friend and a protector to me. A lot of strange things happen I feel during the awakening process. I felt to become up for grabs to things. Some of which didn't seem friendly. The wind would literally kind of mock them and whisk me away in its power.

The storms talk and guide me at times. Their sheer power and ability to help me I became in awe of. And still am. They still come and visit. They and I get excited when ever we have the chance. As the wind blows I can feel it inside me. As the storms come I can feel them inside me. As the fog comes, clouds, sun, I feel them inside me.

I grow from their visits. The storms having the most personality and power. Sometimes they will yank me out of my body and take me with them. A ride through the sky's. I come back full of power. Full of their power. Other times I just take in their energy. Feeling their essence with me, stretching me, and so on. Its very powerful. I love them with all of who I am, my heart and soul. I feel very lucky to have a relationship with them. I hope that others get to know them to.

running   

For me much of my growth happens in my dreams. Which is when the experiences were happening with me. Awake I only feel them. Except in trance or random experiences.

But in feeling is my backbone or go to tool for me. Anyways just trying to clarify what I'm writing about.

Edited by running

running   

Powerful grounding spot. My girlfriend and her friends got a lead on q quartz grid area. With some searching, intuition, and following some here say they found a power spot.

Lucky me, I got a day home out of my truck( I'm an over the road trucker) and got to go visit it.

The power is awesome. Sit my but on that granite and let mother nature do her work. Was a powerful experience!

post-4436-0-06975300-1423511298_thumb.jp

running   

Crown chakra area.

California desert off I10. Kinda boring but a strong crown area in my experience. Its like a soft love coming from all around expanding me. When the crown expands the mind dissolves for me. Its like a tranquilizer. A healing one as it works its way through me as I expand through silence and a soft loving intoxication from the nervous system.

There are so many areas of power designed to help in so many ways. So I'm trying to put them in here for fun. They all in a way have different personalities about them. I have no favorite but enjoy there diversity.

post-4436-0-47157000-1423618551_thumb.jp

running   

If I had to pick a favorite state I would have to chose New Mexico. In my experience she is the peaceful state. She gives off peace every time I visit her. Maybe 50 or more times. She is of one personality. That is a peaceful love. Often times I get extra coffee when I visit her to help keep me awake. She is pretty powerful!

post-4436-0-68791900-1423701739_thumb.jp

running   

Arizona split me open today. Right around these mountains. Got some rain yesterday in az. Arizona gives off a happy grounding energy. Add some rain in the mix and its top on my list. She is a very powerful healer for me!

post-4436-0-11342200-1426869621_thumb.jp

running   

Arizona split me open today. Right around these mountains. Got some rain yesterday in az. Arizona gives off a happy grounding energy. Add some rain in the mix and its top on my list. She is a very powerful healer for me!

What I mean by split open is I expanded. Releasing soke of my emotional body. Its what I call my luggage. Old past life stuff on this one.

Tom   

Very nice on the expanding running :)

I agree that different places have a feel to them. I never liked Dallas. Just never really liked the feel of it. Arizona or Phoenix I like. Phoenix doesn't feel bad at all.

running   

Very nice on the expanding running :) I agree that different places have a feel to them. I never liked Dallas. Just never really liked the feel of it. Arizona or Phoenix I like. Phoenix doesn't feel bad at all.

For me Phoenix feels better than Dallas typically during normal weather conditions.

running   

Major shakti spot. Nothing like driving over water for twenty miles. Lol. All I can say is I am seriously blown out after driving through Louisiana. Over water, through fog, and some pretty serious rain. Tonight is gonna be crazy growth. Lol

post-4436-0-21905600-1427070278_thumb.jp

running   

Usually always when the earth is red like this there's a lot of power around. Especially with mountains and such. For me its very healing in a grounding way. So I'm cutting today short to sleep here. Looking forward to dream time.

post-4436-0-04417700-1428876239_thumb.jp

running   

Usually always when the earth is red like this there's a lot of power around. Especially with mountains and such. For me its very healing in a grounding way. So I'm cutting today short to sleep here. Looking forward to dream time.

The deal wound up being some pretty significient crown opening. My crown grew in a big way. So the mornings meditation was on the clumsy side with some pressures here and there around my head.

This is how my experiment goes. Expand and grow into it. Repeat. Lol

running   

Rolling into California and something inside said the golden state. I'm like, yeah, California is the golden state. There's different personality's in areas for me. Especially it can be noticed from leaving one and going to another. I like to think they miss me and pit out a welcome mat. Lol. California welcomed me with a soft, smooth, love that was very healing. Healing in that last night I got stretched out. So Cali smoothed all the edges out and healed any bruises. Looking forward to how she is in my dream time.

post-4436-0-18659900-1428964581_thumb.jp

running   

Last night I asked to be with the sky. As I was getting ready to fall asleep. First I heard fireworks, then music in the spirit world. So today I took a picture in NM of the sky that felt powerful.

post-4436-0-56601700-1430084325_thumb.jp

running   

I have no picture cause its not about what it looks like. I can't really figure it out. I got one insight from my girlfriend. She sees me as a native living here years ago. All I know is I'm getting murdered in a good way by the energy in the San Joaquin Valley. This area ever since I can remember hits me hard. But this is much harder than I can remember.

So thank you San Joaquin Valley!

Edited by running

running   

Incesible spot towards big sur. One of the most gentle power spots i have ever seen!

20150726_155124.jpg

Had a wonderful time taking in the energy. Lookikg forward to it in dream time!

20150726_170641.jpg

Edited by running
picture of me sucks

running   

My girlfriend was seeing lots of fairies there. And an elf with a back pack, sleeping bag, and a wooden walking stick. I felt a few merging s with beings along the trail. Nobody but us there. It was a very cool spot! Defenetely going back to it for sure.